GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Blogs > Rasher

Rate this Entry

Day 10: Our Holiday - Back to Universal

Posted 19-07-2009 at 04:55 PM by Rasher

As it was the last day to use our tickets at Universal we decided to pop back for one last time.

we went to see if the new ride in Universal 'Hollywood rip-Ride Rockit' was open, Unfortunutely it was closed so we will have to wait until next time we come to go on it.

From what we saw of Rockit it looks like a completely manic Ride .e.g 65MPH, a Completely Vertical Rise, Listern to music of your Choice (notice How it's Rockit (Rock it) to go with Rocket (Vertical rise at Fast speed).

Anyway after we ended our debate that it was closed, we went on the ride we were going to go on last time before they had a problem and needed to Close the Ride, Disaster! which is a harrowing-and Hilarious- trip into the world of Disaster movies Starring some people who Joined the Ride (including Luke) Made a mini Film Called "Mutha Nature".

After that we went on the Jaws ride, followed by a return trip o the Simpsons ride. With that we ended our trip to Universal Studios.

We made a quick trip over to Islands of adventure where they managed to drag me on to the Incredible Hulk roller coaster. It was a bit harsh on me - but worth it. Everyone else then went on Dr Dooms Fear Fall and Spider-man while I recovered. There was a bit of adventure on the Spider-man ride when it apparently broke down part way round. Fortunately they got the car going again so they did not have to use an emergency exit!

Anyway, that was all the news for today. Early night tonight to prepare for tomorrows road trip - but to find out about that you will have to wait
Views 2791 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks