GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Blogs > Rasher

Rate this Entry

Day 16: Our Holiday - Another try at Animal Kingdom

Posted 26-07-2009 at 05:41 PM by Rasher

Saturday 25th July

Feeling quite a lot better today. After yesterday's trip to Animal Kingdom got cut short, we went back today to finish it off.

Today was mostly concentrated on the rides there, so was mostly spent waiting around for me as I did not want to risk making myself worse again. They all went on Dinosaur - a roller coaster ride set around dinosaurs (surprise surprise) then the kids when on Primal Whirl, a more kiddy based roller coaster ride.

They all went on Expedition Everest, another roller coaster type ride, and then they did manage to drag me on to the Kali River Rapids ride. This was yet another wet soaking wet water ride. You can only really get away with these rides in Florida. It is actually quite pleasant to get soaked to the skin from time to time! And you dry off again very quickly.

After finishing off in Animal Kingdom, we went off to find a CiCi's Pizza place to fill our faces with pizza again (all you can eat)
this time we got discount, $20 for all 4 of us to eat all we want and drink all we want (soft drinks), shame Jess and i wasn't feeling like eating much.

After eating we paid a trip to a flea market then headed back to the apartment.

While the girls went on a girly shopping trip, us boys got the AT-TE out of it's box and played Star Wars.
ohh and i did a lot of catching up with proof reads and emails

That is the round up for day 16.
Views 3213 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks