GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Blogs > Rasher

Rate this Entry

Day 20: Our Holiday - We saw sea shells on the sea shore.

Posted 06-08-2009 at 01:47 PM by Rasher

Wednesday 29th July

Today was a lazy day. We planned going to go and find a beach along the Gulf coast which a family had told us about (who we met in the Keys) and go snorkelling. We found the place, it was called Engelwood Beach.
It took around 3 hours to drive to here, but it was worth it.
There were loads and loads of shells on the beach, which the kids collected some, then they went in to the sea snorkelling looking for sea shells in the sea, they not only found loads, but found some really nice ones, we will upload some pictures later this week of them.
There was only about 10-15 feet of beach before the sea, so I decided to get into the Ocean which would do me the world of good.
It probably looked a bit strange someone walking in to the sea with crutches, but I couldnít miss up this opportunity as I havenít been able to go in to the sea for about 7 years now.
It was so refreshing from English sea and it was nice when you got out of the water it wasnít actually cold! After what seemed like half an hour but was really around 2 hours, we started to head off back to the apartment. On the way back the heavy rain started, so it was good job we didnít do any of the Disney today, as it had been raining around that area.
Because of this we had to change our plans on going out for dinner, and ended up eating in tonight.
Going to pack in a bit ready for tomorrow going home and get an early night sleep.
Views 3706 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks