GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Blogs > Misterwoot

Rate this Entry

Hello Eorzea, goodbye Azeroth.

Posted 23-08-2013 at 11:55 PM by Misterwoot

So I have already declared my adoration for Final Fantasy XIV. Unashamed, unabashed and without hesitation.

I'm so bad I'm a legacy player who get the sub cheap, can create up to 40 characters, get a funky mount and early access to the game starting in 11 hours. I even preordered collectors edition of the PS3 version.

Here's the thing, I am not loaded by any means and neither is my wife. We are just like you guys and living to a budget in these wonderful economic boom times. This means something has to give and after 7 glorious years of stomping mobs and bosses in World of Warcraft I am calling it a day, hanging up my Bow and Dragonstalker armour and bidding goodbye to Azeroth.

I have many many good memories of WoW and had gone back for a month or so to see how it still fit, but FFXIV has put the nail in the coffin.

I am even starting afresh in Final Fantasy. Level One, Moogle server, Miquo'te male gladiator.

If any of you people who happen to stumble on this blog are going to be in the game and know the name I habitually use feel free to /wave at me if our paths cross
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3560 Comments 2 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Like I said before, it looks fun but I'm not a FF fan. I'll hang back on it for now.
  2. Old Comment
    Ended up on Pheonix , not Moogle because of Moogle being so heavily populated they stopped character creation. lol

Loving the nooblet game content, not so much the server issues that plagued Early Access. Give it a month to stabilise and it'll be a real stalking horse.
    Updated 27-08-2013 at 06:46 PM by Misterwoot (typos caused by cat on keyboard)

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks