GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Blogs > Rasher

Rate this Entry

Day 8: Our Holiday -nom! nom! nom!

Posted 17-07-2009 at 02:13 PM by Rasher

Well, the wheelchair seemed to be a lot more stable today, so we decided not to do anything to push it to far.
We just had a really nice lazy day around the pool, which the kids loved

We then decided to go for an "all you can eat" buffet, which was pretty outstanding (money and food valve)
Luke (surprise surprise) did the best out of us, i swear he was about to explode.
Worked out around 18 for all four of us, plus that included as many drinks as we liked.
(Jess was trying to be a lady, but we all know that isn't going to work)

We then made the mistake of going shopping....
the first store we walked in (ok wheeled) had loads of dresses, so as you can image, Jess was in heaven.
She managed to twist my arm in to buying her three dresses, to be fair, they was really nice ones, so were see if we can get any photos of her in the dresses this week

final thing today, i treated my self to an "E Cigarette"
to try and help combat that need for wanting a cigarette.
While over here, because i cant go on most of the rides, i end up sitting on my own while the kids go on the rides, which means i get pretty bored, so hoping this is going to combat the need and wanting of a cigarette.
Basically, it uses water vapour to reproduce smoke, which as any smoker will tell you, any fake cigs out there, its the not having smoke that don't feel right.
Any hows, i will update on that one more when i get back from the US with how it all works.
Views 3652 Comments 2 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Ha ha, those crazy Americans. I remember we went to a steak house (when in Rome...) and you get one (large) drink which they continue to come over and fill up non-stop, whether you want another drink or not. It got to the point where we would hide our glasses so we couldn't get a refill. We're British! We don't believe in wasting food/drink and always taught to eay/drink everything we're given! :P
  2. Old Comment
    lol, yeah, it strange being able to eat what you like
    we don't really do anything like this in the UK
    kids loved it and it really didn't work out that expensive

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks