GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Blogs > Rasher

Rate this Entry

Day 19: Our Holiday – Disney Fantasmic

Posted 06-08-2009 at 01:38 PM by Rasher

Tuesday 28th July

Today we went to Magic Kingdom. Linda and the kids firstly went on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride, which was apparently rubbish and wasn’t as good as the one in Paris Disneyland either. When we went into Frontierland I decided to avoid Splash Mountain (which is a log flume ride) and Big Thunder Mountain (a Wild West – very – bumpy roller coaster) to save myself for other things. And it seemed I made the right decision because it turned out that Splash Mountain was not as good compared to Ripsaw Falls (which is a log flume with a massive drop in Universal Studios) and Big Thunder Mountain wasn’t as good anymore because of all the other really scary roller coasters we have been going on recently. It seems Disney is loosing its touch. After lunch we went to go on Space Mountain, and guess what? It wasn’t even open! Apparently it’s closed until winter for refurbishment. So we then decided to go and the Monsters Inc. show and head off to Disney Studios to see the night show Fantasmic.

We were told by a member of Epcot staff, the day we went to Epcot, that we could enter multiple parks in one day and to think of the remaining ‘days’ we had at the parks as remaining ‘trips’. But the lady was wrong, as we found out the hard way. We spoke to the manger of Guest Relations and after some major debating and tears (Luke was upset because there was a possibility that we couldn’t go and watch this show after we promised him that we would), they finally let us in.

Had to wait long time to get seated but it was a very good show, with loads of Disney characters, loads of light and projector on a spray of water. Whilst we were coming out of the venue we were passing the Tower of Terror, so Luke and Linda went on that. After a long day, we returned to the apartment and had and went straight to bed because we were knackered from a long day.
Views 3882 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks