1. JK Ferret
    05-05-2013 12:03 AM
    JK Ferret
    *Mysterious poke*
    /runs away
  2. Angelfromabove
    06-02-2012 11:21 AM
    Angelfromabove
    Aye just had a bit going on, plus **** internets lately. I plan onm coming back on to try it properly lol
  3. JK Ferret
    05-02-2012 12:15 PM
    JK Ferret
    So, what happened then? You showed up for one day then disappeared again!
  4. JK Ferret
    18-01-2012 11:16 AM
    JK Ferret
    Hehe, good job fluking out with server and faction What's your character's name, or am I supposed to guess? My main atm is called Whayy, a lvl 50 female/Mathosian/Warrior
    PvP? Pff I'm not into that at all, human opponents require so much more thought and effort, and I usually come out worse
    As for raiding, no I'm not in Hammerknell yet The guild I'm in is still progressing through the Tier 1 raids and such, but we'll get there eventually
    Also, no worries if we miss each other online wherever, my sleep pattern is completely screwed atm anyway
    (Edit: Just noticed you're online as I wrote this, get onto MSN now if you can to chat easier )
  5. Angelfromabove
    18-01-2012 08:28 AM
    Angelfromabove
    I just checked, I totally am on Icewatch EU Hows that for luck?! I just grabbed the first PvE server I saw, over a year of playing wow on a PvP server has made me realise just how much I hate them!
  6. Angelfromabove
    18-01-2012 08:25 AM
    Angelfromabove
    I think, by some insane luck, Ive managed to get onto the same server and faction as you without intending too! Which is sweet as fook Sorry I wasnt on yesterday, will probably be on at some point today though - this reset day in wow so have all my valor to gain on 3 85s and shizzle and that takes some time
    We do use TS, and we have a channel for my WoW guild so ill have to figure out the details and give you them
    And oooo at the raiding, are you in hammerknell? Looks pretty epic actually.
  7. JK Ferret
    18-01-2012 07:38 AM
    JK Ferret
    Hehe Jumping in feet first is the best way to go ;D
    Ok, what faction are you - Guardian or Defiant? (If you can't tell that, Guardian has a blue portrait and Defiant has a red one ;p). I'm on server Icewatch, EU PvE as Guardian.
    GG still use Teamspeak for reviewers' meetings? If so, what number TS? I might be able to get onto it and give you voice support if neccessary (But not too late tonight, raid starts at 7 (Oh yeah I raid, go me!))
  8. Angelfromabove
    17-01-2012 10:20 AM
    Angelfromabove
    Nah dont plan on dropping wow for it, more like a something extra to do when its not reset day and ive done all my dailies and such on wow lol Im a lvl 13 mage/elemetalist/controller so far confused to **** about whats going on!
    I couldnt even tell you what server im on :S Will load it up later and give you a shout on msn if your around!
  9. JK Ferret
    17-01-2012 06:49 AM
    JK Ferret
    Rofl, you gonna drop WoW for Rift?
    Depends what you mean by "need to know about it", I can tell you what server to go on if you wanna find me ;p I think Kris plays it too btw, (or he did last I heard of), but no idea where he is
    (poke me on MSN if you can, I'll probably be fullscreen in game but I'll see it some point )
  10. Angelfromabove
    16-01-2012 12:29 PM
    Angelfromabove
    Kyle...Rift, you play it dont you? Tell me what I need to know about it lol I have the collectors edition sat in front of me now (7 quid for that and free usb stick?! No brainer lol)
  11. JK Ferret
    25-06-2011 05:55 PM
    JK Ferret
    Hey, sorry I missed your message before.. I'll be online tonight, and generally I log on at least for a bit to MSN every day when I load up the comp, although my default status is "appear offline". If you need to get hold of me you can always try sending a message, I'll get it even if I'm not actually online
  12. Angelfromabove
    21-06-2011 07:23 PM
    Angelfromabove
    Hey dude, Do me a favor...can you give me a shout next time you are online? Ill be on msn, its kinda important cheers
  13. JK Ferret
    15-02-2011 11:07 PM
    JK Ferret
    You bad girl!

As per my avatar, I've been going through FFIX again read some interesting challenge ideas so doing those, things like single-character-challenges (Dagger is an interesting one..). I really should get Excalibur II sometime, and beat Ozma!

One day, we'll have to drag Kev down from Scotland and marathon FF with him - good idea or bad?
  14. Angelfromabove
    15-02-2011 10:01 PM
    Angelfromabove
    You know what I really havent!
    I was in hospital recently and replayed through Chris Core, I still love that game but I was playing FFXI which i dumped in favour of Wow lol
    So yeah, ive been a traitor to FF I feel all dirty inside haha!
  15. JK Ferret
    14-02-2011 11:04 PM
    JK Ferret
    Sarahhh

Played much Final Fantasy recently? I'm bored, need someone to talk to
  16. JK Ferret
    06-01-2011 01:04 AM
    JK Ferret
    So-so.. life still blows but at least the bits that depress me are changing (it that a good thing? lol).

Waiting on Rift a lot now, it's in CB but looking to be a really nice MMO, RoM seriously died.. like a greedy dog that bites off more than it can eat :s
  17. Angelfromabove
    04-01-2011 10:32 AM
    Angelfromabove
    Ha yeah im playing WoW now, enjoying it actually, more so than I would have thought tbh as ive always been in the Final fantasy MMO camp lol Blame Wedge! Hows things with you?
  18. JK Ferret
    04-01-2011 07:59 AM
    JK Ferret
    You fell to WoW?
  19. JK Ferret
    10-03-2010 10:22 AM
    JK Ferret
    FINAL FANTASY XIII!!!
  20. JK Ferret
    03-08-2009 09:52 PM
    JK Ferret
    It be the end of this month, Fri 28th - Mon 31st.