Thread: Elite Dangerous
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2015, 04:20 PM   #204
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elite Dangerous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaostic View Post
What's some good Rare Trade routes? I finally got a Type-6, and have just been filling up sort of at random (with the use of a Rare finder) and then flying around. Making about 1M per 2/3 hours.

Sorry, didn't see this. You've probably got your answer elsewhere by now but just in case you haven't there is a cluster of rare locations around Lave and another near 39 Tauri which will give you about 700k one way and 5-600 the other. Alternatively there is a really good 72 stop route on the ED forums which the T6 would be good for. You can do the Lave-39 Tauri one quite effectively in a Cobra.

Give me a shout if you see me in game or on TS. I have an open group running which Jamz, Vlaxtocia (Namredips) and I tend to hang out in and you're welcome to pile into. Search for Jerakeen in the groups.