GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > Web Site: Updates & Problems

Web Site: Updates & Problems Noticed a problem with the GameGrin site or unsure how to use a feature? Post in here for more information.

Old 05-11-2008, 09:55 PM   #1
Gunn (LA)

Combine Soldier

Gunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to behold
Game Trailers

Getting this as the 4 game trailers from YouTube ...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Game Trailers.JPG
Views:	146
Size:	8.1 KB
ID:	18670  

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.
Gunn (LA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 10:15 PM   #2
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

djdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Game Trailers

Looks like their thumbnail generation has gone kaput, as I have three working, with only one shown as above...

I would go out on a limb and say this is a problem with YouTube, rather than the GameOn site.
Old 05-11-2008, 10:26 PM   #3
Gunn (LA)

Combine Soldier

Gunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to behold

I wasn't saying it was GameOn, just seeing the problem.

But I think your right as I now have 2 up and 2 down

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.
Gunn (LA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 10:36 PM   #4
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

the reason you are seeing them is because they are new trailers being uploaded
all it means is that your web cache hasn't noticed the images are there yet (the images appear about 2/3 mins after the trailer has been processed

so they will start to appear

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote