GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 01-09-2004, 02:46 PM   #1
Pegster

Bullsquid

Pegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura about
9/11 Conspiracy/Cover up?

Clicky

Very interesting
Old 01-09-2004, 02:48 PM   #2
Mr_Meeker

Bullsquid

Mr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of light
watched that earlier, is very interesting, wonder what the government would have to say if they saw it...
Old 01-09-2004, 03:26 PM   #3
^SwITcH^

Combine Soldier

^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough
Had a bored evening reading a load of conspiracy sites about that ... some quite interesting stuff - but some which was just plain farcical!
Old 01-09-2004, 04:07 PM   #4
Jamz

Antlion

Jamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond repute
**** my old boots...

thats really quite strange.
Jamz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 04:46 PM   #5
Sin_Chase

Vortigaunt

Sin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really nice
Cant watch the flash at work but I asuume this is the one showing evidence to proove that what they claimed to happen is ludicrous?

Ive seen a fair few websites on it and the points are pretty damning.
Old 01-09-2004, 07:11 PM   #6
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute
Pretty compelling I'd say.
Of course this kind of speculation is the obvious result of the American obsession with secrecy. If the films from those cameras had been released they would show what actually happened. The FBI suppressing them makes everybody think that they have something to hide.
The question has to be what actually did happen and why is it in the US governments interest to pretend it was an aircraft? What could they have to gain?
Just speaking for myself, if the US government told me that the sun was going to come up tomorrow I'd have to check for myself. I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw the Pentagon.
The old saying that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely was never more true.
Old 01-09-2004, 08:47 PM   #7
Vale

Vortigaunt

Vale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to behold
http://www.letsroll911.org/ <----- ~Excellent info on the cover up of September 11 before and beyond

Noam Chomsky has a number of video lectures available via torrent that are very interesting, also might want to search for "9/11 in plane sight" very americanised but lots of excellent evidence and comentry
Old 01-09-2004, 08:50 PM   #8
Vale

Vortigaunt

Vale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to behold
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/shake2.html <--- General information on how the WTC collapse was NOT caused by plane strike.

http://www.rense.com/general39/points.htm <--- More detailed structural analysis

I simply dont understand why with such obvious evidence there are not more people Screaming demanding to know who actually caused the devestation.

Last edited by Vale; 01-09-2004 at 09:06 PM.
Vale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 09:29 PM   #9
llyama

Zombie

llyama will become famous soon enoughllyama will become famous soon enoughllyama will become famous soon enoughllyama will become famous soon enoughllyama will become famous soon enoughllyama will become famous soon enoughllyama will become famous soon enoughllyama will become famous soon enoughllyama will become famous soon enough
us government are always secretive about these things

i don't believe anything about the wtc collapses not being caused by the planes, the explanation of the fire proofing on the trusts being blown off by the impact/explosion and then the intense heat causing them to buckle makes sense to me.

more sense than an underground explosion doing it. If you watched the collapse you'll see it drops from where the planes hit, and the force of the top of the buidling dropping causes the rest to collapse.

as for the pentagon, if you look at the size of hte explosion when the planes hit the wtc, it's not THAT huge, and the fire etc blows outwards... so i don't see why there would be ripped up grass particularly, and the damage done to the inner of the pentagon seems about right.

theres also the fact that theres little reason put forward as to why they would do it....

[edit] just watched the flash again, if it wasn't the jet that hit the pentagon, where did that jet full of people go? [/edit]

Last edited by llyama; 01-09-2004 at 09:41 PM.
llyama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 11:29 PM   #10
fuKKer

Human Grunt

fuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by llyama
[edit] just watched the flash again, if it wasn't the jet that hit the pentagon, where did that jet full of people go? [/edit]
redirected to another location.
fuKKer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2004, 01:42 AM   #11
Pegster

Bullsquid

Pegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura about
I heard one theory today that the one that went out of control due to the passengers fighting back and crashing in a field with 0 survivors - was shot down by the US over a safe zone because it was heading for Fort David!

Always interests me but I always take it with a big pinch of salt if its on the internet/papers

Also that the original plane heading for the Pentagon was shot down somewhere out in the middle of nowhere whilst they flew a radio controlled plane/missile into the Pentagon to make it look like it was the Boeing. This would explain the lack of Boeing material..etc

Interesting stuff!

Last edited by Pegster; 02-09-2004 at 01:45 AM.
Pegster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2004, 06:54 AM   #12
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegster
I heard one theory today that the one that went out of control due to the passengers fighting back and crashing in a field with 0 survivors - was shot down by the US over a safe zone because it was heading for Fort David!

Always interests me but I always take it with a big pinch of salt if its on the internet/papers

Also that the original plane heading for the Pentagon was shot down somewhere out in the middle of nowhere whilst they flew a radio controlled plane/missile into the Pentagon to make it look like it was the Boeing. This would explain the lack of Boeing material..etc

Interesting stuff!

But if they shot the plane down to prevent it hitting the Pentagon then what would be the point of hitting it with a missile? Surely the point of shooting it down would be to STOP it getting to it's target, not to replace it with a different weapon?
Besides, how would they organise it so quickly. We all know that the US military couldn't find it arse with both hands so where did they drum up a radio controlled plane/missile at a moments notice?

The story about shooting down the other one I can accept. It makes a lot of sense. Much easier for the public to accept. Better a plane full of heroes than one full of people killed by the military.
Old 02-09-2004, 07:35 AM   #13
Boff

Bullsquid

Location: SKELLEFTEÅ, living in Sin with sambo and kid since dec'08 (and loving it)
Boff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to all
I agree about the statement with betty swollocks, if the US government states the sun will rise tomorrow I would check.

But shortly after the Moon landing were faked documentary, a spoof documentary was launched in Sweden about the World Cup in Football did not take place in stockholm on year.

The sad thing was because TV said it, people believed it.

The FBI and CIA were investigating and grabbed ALL evidence.
Does this prove that there is a cover-up ??? nope, just means they are doing their job.

The only reason why they would cover up would be to save face.
but at the end of the day they loose face because the one of the most strategic places in the us was hit by a passenger plane???

Hit by a fighter jet or a missile, would admit that terrorist can get that kind of equipment.

So surely stating that would have given added haste for the Afghanistan and Iraq wars.
"Yup we got hit by a x-soviet cruise missile' these guys are armed to the teeth lets get them."
maybe they just didn't want to admit they were vunerable to a missile attack, so every bugger would have a go.

Maybe they did shoot down that plane, I know I would given those specific extraordinary circumstances that day, because it's ackowledged the passengers did regain control for a while,

but the US Military couldn't state to the US citizens that they killed those some citizens and it wasn't the bad guys.
So they covered up by shooting a missile into the building, or jury-rigged a small plane...(still lack of wreckage), or fly a fighter jet along the route of the plane to fire the missile in.....or they set off a bomb in their own building.
How do I know of this because a flash website told me.

Sorry but I believe them 'less' than I do the american governent, or the Iraqi information minister during the war, it doesn't matter how intriguing they stories may be.

or you can go with the CIA version of
30cm thick walls heavily reinforced with steel not to metion with Kevlar coating, all the windows are bullet proof, and can survive most majore weapons fire
vs
an aliminuim airframe travelling at 300 mph. The plane litterally folded up and continued its course throught the building, and was disintergrated by it's own fire and explosion ( think about it the same happens with the slow buring fat in a human corpse,the so called spontantoes combustion, which consumes the whole human but does not damage the actuall surrounding too much).

Most of the building lay intack namely because it's 'IS' the pentagon, it's a one of kind building, and won't react, bend, crack, or burn like any other building.

But the Pentagon being this highly special building that won't react or collapse like my garage after I put a mini bomb in there......hmmm, i must write a web site and debunk the cia version.
Old 02-09-2004, 08:24 AM   #14
Vale

Vortigaunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by llyama
us government are always secretive about these things

i don't believe anything about the wtc collapses not being caused by the planes, the explanation of the fire proofing on the trusts being blown off by the impact/explosion and then the intense heat causing them to buckle makes sense to me.

more sense than an underground explosion doing it. If you watched the collapse you'll see it drops from where the planes hit, and the force of the top of the buidling dropping causes the rest to collapse.

as for the pentagon, if you look at the size of hte explosion when the planes hit the wtc, it's not THAT huge, and the fire etc blows outwards... so i don't see why there would be ripped up grass particularly, and the damage done to the inner of the pentagon seems about right.

theres also the fact that theres little reason put forward as to why they would do it....

3 things there m8,

Steel dont melt at the temp that the fires were burning at, that can btw be summised from the fact thick black smoke (inificient low heat fires) was pooring out,, All that jet fuel ignited outside the building.

Second, a number of independant engineers and explosive experts have given statements,
a. the crystaline concrete scattered all over newyork could only be produced by either small nucleur or complexe high tech explosives

b video analysis shows the explosions on struts at the tower fell expanding at just under 1000 feet per second, again complexe high tech explosives

c the towers came down in 10.1 and 8.9 seconds respectively. Accoring to Galilaos law on falling bodies (in vacum) the 1350 foot high building in resistanceless conditions could not possibley fall faster that 9.5 seconds//
Old 02-09-2004, 09:05 AM   #15
Teddy

Combine Soldier

Teddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura about
load of bollocks tbh and another load of internet rubbish like the moon landings fake.

watched several programs on the super skyscrapers they are building and as part of that they look at the WTC collapse and what they have learned from it. They all blame heat as the main factor for the colloapse due ot the suport struts failing. The fires did not "melt" the steel but instead reduce its stength by 60%. The failure was also compounded by one of the aircraft hitting at a slight angle. The craft then penetrated deep into the building and sent very hot shards of metal and fuel to the core of the structure.

At most the FBI / CIA may have been a bit lax in linking it all together and then actioning to prevent it in the first place.
DJRobJones.Com - everything prog - email info@djrobjones.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own unless stated otherwise.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Teddy; 02-09-2004 at 09:10 AM.
Teddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2004, 09:06 AM   #16
cloud_ds

Bullsquid

cloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vale
3 things there m8,

c the towers came down in 10.1 and 8.9 seconds respectively. Accoring to Galilaos law on falling bodies (in vacum) the 1350 foot high building in resistanceless conditions could not possibley fall faster that 9.5 seconds//
And? What is the point in that?
Old 02-09-2004, 10:00 AM   #17
llyama

Zombie

llyama will become famous soon enoughllyama will become famous soon enoughllyama will become famous soon enoughllyama will become famous soon enoughllyama will become famous soon enoughllyama will become famous soon enoughllyama will become famous soon enoughllyama will become famous soon enoughllyama will become famous soon enough
Agree with teddy, thats the expaination i was saying. The smoke wasn't that black as i remember it, and i have a feeling that kerosine burns at quite a high temperature.

The wtc was built to withstand fires of that temperature, and also built to stand an aircraft hitting it. It did withstand the aircraft impact, but the force of hte impact blew the heat proofing off the trusts, leaving them open to the heat which dramatically lowers their strength.
Old 02-09-2004, 10:34 AM   #18
Oddie

Manhack

Oddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura about
Since September the 11th
When I watched that plane hit the side of the World trade centre
And then watched the reactions of the Americans
I thought something weren’t right about the whole situation from the start

At the time the UK had been used to terrorist bombing for years with the
IRA doing there little stunts in Manchester, London and northern island
And so on

And the Americans had been supporting the Irish for years
But then after the 9/11 they “waged the war on terror”
Then not long after the northern Island peace talks succeeded
Strange that isn’t it
It wouldn’t be that the IRA suddenly realised that the Americans weren’t
Backing them anymore and that the Americans needed the UK
To back them in there fight against terror so it didn’t make them look
Like the only bad guys

If the UK government had the Balls to have done the same years ago
Maybe there wouldn’t have been all the deaths and injures that’s occurred
At the hands of the IRA over the years
They have just as much damage as what happened at 9/11
But they were left to kill and destroy at will for years

And I think the only reason that IRA stopped was they were scared that they
Would be caught under the new anti terrorist laws

And the weird thing that’s gets me is the plane that hit the world trade centre
Was supposed to be Bin lard en’s people so why did they then attack
Iraq what the “FrontDoor” had it got to do with them?
Old 02-09-2004, 11:45 AM   #19
Pegster

Bullsquid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty_Swallocks
But if they shot the plane down to prevent it hitting the Pentagon then what would be the point of hitting it with a missile? Surely the point of shooting it down would be to STOP it getting to it's target, not to replace it with a different weapon?
Well you could see it from this POV that if they shot down the passenger aircraft and instead hit it with a missile/smaller un-manned aircraft - they could control where and how it hit the building knowing it would still look like a horrific accident.

At the end of the day they are all theories - I personally don't believe anything in the media or internet unless I can see it with my own 2 eyes! Just thought it was an interesting viewing, if a little ott
Old 02-09-2004, 11:56 AM   #20
^SwITcH^

Combine Soldier

^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough
I just think that there are a lot of inconsistencies in the events which occured on and around 11/09 ... the secrecy of the American agencies and goverment have further heightened peoples theories of cover up and conspiracy!

Personally I believe that:

US Jets shot down the plane heading for Camp David over Pensilvania.
Some kind of explosive was used to demolish the towers (whether it was the terrorists or the government)
No plane hit the Pentagon (but I have no idea what did).

But anything else is too clouded and complete rubbish.

I have read alot of articles which suggest that un-manned drone 747's were used and it was all a government plot ... make of that what you will !