GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat

GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat GameOn LAN Parties.

Old 13-04-2014, 07:45 PM   #1
fazer

Manhack

fazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud of
The Lan #90 Edition Thank You Thread

As the title says, big thank you to everyone who has involvement in making these happen, myself and Oli had a great time, but why oh why do they go soooo quick.
fazer is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 13-04-2014, 08:36 PM   #2
FoxyStoat

Human Grunt

FoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Lan #90 Edition Thank You Thread

Huge thanks to all; mucho lolz and fun has been had - sparked our love for LANs once more!

Uber awesome thanks to those who cooked and prepared the room for us all, without you guys the LANs wouldn't be possible so thank you for being awesome. <3

WHEN'S THE NEXT ONE!?!
Old 13-04-2014, 08:39 PM   #3
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to all for setting up, organising and coming along. Was great as always!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acelister
It was this, or play with myself
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2014, 09:59 PM   #4
JK Ferret

Human Grunt

JK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond repute

Ditto the aboves Had a great time, the pain will be a reminder of what I've been missing! Looking forwards to next one, and already making plans (booze training, real comp, all that jazz).

Also small extra thanks to Kaostic for ferrying me to and from station. I discovered on the way back that it is LITERALLY right next door to each other... if I had known, I wouldn't have pushed asking >.>
JK Ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2014, 10:00 PM   #5
HarrieSilver

Hopper Mine

HarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant future

Thank you thank you! Think this is about my 5th LAN and they keep getting better Lovely to see some old and new faces Hope to see some more people at the next one.
HarrieSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2014, 10:40 PM   #6
dldeadbolt

Poisonous Headcrab

dldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to all

To all of you who got to LAN this weekend:

dldeadbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2014, 11:08 PM   #7
JK Ferret

Human Grunt

JK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, Plat really let himself go in that first pick deadbolt. I interpret these messages as "I *WILL* be at the next one"?
JK Ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2014, 11:19 PM   #8
dldeadbolt

Poisonous Headcrab

dldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to all

Damn straight

Sister asked me to house sit for her while they go on holiday, dates get posted next day after agreeing

Bitch owes me a LAN
dldeadbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2014, 11:25 PM   #9
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

djdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the LAN! Great time was had!

I.. er.. well.. Next one!?
Old 14-04-2014, 12:13 AM   #10
Benneb

Poisonous Zombie

Benneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for zee lan! Awesome as always

NEXT WHEN ONE IS!?
Benneb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2014, 03:51 PM   #11
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic lan as always thanks to the staff for having us

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2014, 09:09 PM   #12
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2014, 09:51 PM   #13
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

What the fuck is that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acelister
It was this, or play with myself
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2014, 01:57 PM   #14
marky_mark

Poisonous Zombie

marky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the rough

Plats brain after Lan juice ?
marky_mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2014, 05:09 PM   #15
Jessica

Manhack

Jessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud of

Thanks for a great LAN guys, it was lovely seeing you all can't wait til the next one
Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2014, 05:14 PM   #16
Chazz_09

Scanner

Chazz_09 will become famous soon enoughChazz_09 will become famous soon enoughChazz_09 will become famous soon enoughChazz_09 will become famous soon enoughChazz_09 will become famous soon enoughChazz_09 will become famous soon enoughChazz_09 will become famous soon enoughChazz_09 will become famous soon enoughChazz_09 will become famous soon enoughChazz_09 will become famous soon enoughChazz_09 will become famous soon enough

Awesome lan! Had such a good time! Hopefully next time I'll have my own rig and I won't have to nick one from Mattscoo but still an epic weekend!
Chazz_09 is offline   Reply With Quote