GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 25-04-2010, 02:54 AM   #1
Oddie

Manhack

Oddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura about
face lift

either i have drunk way tooooooooooooooo much tonight
or things have changed ! lol
Old 25-04-2010, 08:08 AM   #2
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: face lift

Yes, it's looking nice so far and I like the fact that there isn't too much clutter at the top of the page.
Old 25-04-2010, 10:33 AM   #3
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Looks a lot more pro

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2010, 10:46 AM   #4
CORPSE-MAKER

Manhack

CORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to behold

Looks great, but I'm having a few issues with the site and the layout going all 'pete tong'

As they say an image paints 1000 words so heres a screenshot

Using Windows 7 ultimate x64, Chrome Browser and on Virgin 50 Mb ;

Old 27-04-2010, 11:10 AM   #5
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute

That's weird. I'm running almost exactly the same setup and it's all fine here.
Only differences are that I'm on 20Mb VM and W7 64 Premium.
Old 27-04-2010, 11:40 AM   #6
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CORPSE-MAKER View Post

As they say an image paints 1000 words so heres a screenshot

tbh m8 screenshots help us 100% in fixing issues, many thanks
i will pass this on to ex0 when hes around later

I did notice under the podcast banner there isn't a google ad, is that a banner blocker, if so is it worth just disabling it to see if it causes the same issue?

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2010, 01:52 PM   #7
Ex0dUs

Vortigaunt
Administrator

Ex0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud of

Think thats an AdBlock button i see on your bar if im not mistaken, could you disable it for the site and see if it cures it. Thanks for the screenshot m8, much appreciated <3

EDIT: Just installed adblock myself to test, and dont get the problem you have on your screenshot, could you list any other extensions your running please m8 <33333

Last edited by Ex0dUs; 27-04-2010 at 01:57 PM.
Ex0dUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2010, 02:48 PM   #8
CORPSE-MAKER

Manhack

CORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to behold

The only extensions I have running are adblock which is disabled, browser button for adblock and google translate.

it does it when I use the mouse button to go back a page once I've viewed a thread.

If you need more information, I'm running Kaspersky PURE with the latest updates.

My replies are going to be a little longer than normal as I'm nursing Hayden at home as she's poorly at the moment ( She's got an ear infection, tonsillitis and also a viral infection which has covered her in a rash ), so I'll only be able to reply once she's settled down and sleeping.