GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat > LAN Party: Lifts

LAN Party: Lifts If you need a lift, or can offer one to others. Let them know below.

Old 08-07-2014, 10:10 AM   #1
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
Question Possible lift required

Hi guys, So Mikes half brother is interested in lanning and may want to come to this one (if he can get his dad to shell out for a ticket ), he is 17 I believe, does not drive and hasn't got anyone to give him a lift (I might be able to but long shot atm).

He lives in Cheddleton which is Near leek so not to far away, anyone coming that way after about 5 at all?, if we can get a yes on a lift then that might be enough to pursusade his dad to open the wallet

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 10:37 AM   #2
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Possible lift required

I would say yes as I need to pick up Jess and Charlie, but that's nowhere near 5. It'll be in the morning. Plus, I'd need the too and fro covered as I'd be going out especially for that.

We'll see what we can knock together. As a last resort, I can probably do it, but would prefer out-of-rushhour.
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 11:03 AM   #3
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Cool no worrys mate, its far from definite that he is coming atm, he wants to and if we can get him a lift I think that will go a long way to getting him down, figured there may be someone coming down / past that way to the lan who might have space

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 05:21 PM   #4
Mattscoo

Rasher's Beehutch

Mattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the rough

or i could go and pick him up from there on friday depending on whats going off (i cant help at the lan really becasue of my shoulder and co but some fuel moneyz is cool with me cough plat thanks mate
Mattscoo is offline   Reply With Quote