GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Off Topic Discussions

Off Topic Discussions For something that doesn't fit in any other category

Old 10-06-2006, 08:50 PM   #1
Sty1es

Barnacle

Sty1es has a spectacular aura aboutSty1es has a spectacular aura aboutSty1es has a spectacular aura aboutSty1es has a spectacular aura aboutSty1es has a spectacular aura aboutSty1es has a spectacular aura aboutSty1es has a spectacular aura aboutSty1es has a spectacular aura aboutSty1es has a spectacular aura aboutSty1es has a spectacular aura aboutSty1es has a spectacular aura about
m25 friday 9th june

just a bit of a random question but was anyone stuck on the m25 j8-10 on friday. i just missed it i got on the m25 @ j16 at 12pm(thankfully).

anyways what happen is...

a lorry caught on fire and they had to resurface teh m25 somewhere between j8 and j10. a chippy from my work got stuck in it and sat there from 11am to 6pm lmao.

poor bast**ds

my journey did take twice as long as it should have though
#Tainted-Beef on QNet
All Welcome
click my link and it WILL make u smile
Sty1es is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2006, 06:06 PM   #2
Killa-Kyle

Antlion
Administrator

Killa-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud of
I think it caused a number of issues for people trying to get to the LAN on Friday... sounds well nasty!

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Achtung Baby!

Xfire: gokyle
Killa-Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote