GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > Misc Games Chat

Old 15-06-2011, 09:47 PM   #1
evilgiraffeman

Manhack

evilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really nice
Hitman: Absolution E3 2011 Preview

Hitman: Absolution E3 2011 Preview

Visit here to read more

The Hitman series has lain dormant for some time, since the last entry into the series five years ago. Rather like its dark protagonist, Agent 47, the latest entry seems to have been carefully biding its time and waiting for the right moment to strike. That moment seems to have been at this year

......Read More
evilgiraffeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2011, 07:07 PM   #2
Adam2208

Barnacle

Adam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enough
Re: Hitman: Absolution E3 2011 Preview

I've never played a Hitman game before so I don't really know how they work and everything, but a good friend of mine is a massive fan of them so he was quite happy about the new one being announced

Also, that is one good looking game (I meant, the screenshots, not the trailer)

And Agent 47 is one determined pervert, killing all those people to get to that woman :P

Looks good though
Adam2208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2011, 11:29 AM   #3
oBladeo

Vortigaunt

oBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud of

Another great game heres some gameplay

Old 20-06-2011, 12:57 PM   #4
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

I read everything has been toned down in this game. Disappointing if true. The whole point of the games is maxing the difficulty and perfecting your route. There's no point to a Hitman game if there's no challenge, or it turns out to be a straight-up Third Person Shooter with some stealth bits chucked in (or rather, as you say Giraffe, not much freedom).

I also see they're using a different voice actor than the fellow that done all previous games. Another stupid decision.

While I don't personally like the sound of the Instinct thing, it just sounds like a bit of a Detective Vision type thing to me, which was one of the things that spoiled Arkham for me, not because it was bad, but because it was so simple to use, I never had it switched off, despite telling myself I was spoiling the game; however since it's limited I suppose this is a non-issue.
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote