GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > GameGrin Website Content

GameGrin Website Content Any feedback questions, FAQs, Ideas

Old 30-11-2012, 08:31 PM   #1
Ewok

Human Grunt

Ewok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to behold
Hitman: Absolution Xbox 360 Review

A new game review has just been added

Hitman: Absolution Xbox 360 Review

Visit here to read more

Snippet:
<p>Before we start, I'll come right out and say it: I have never played a Hitman game until now. It's not that the series doesn't appeal to me, I do own all the Hitman games (having picked them up in a sale recently), I just never got around to playing them before this assignment landed in my lap.</p>

......Read More
Old 01-12-2012, 02:32 PM   #2
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute
I love this game , not played it too much but it's awesome! Great review too
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 03:03 PM   #3
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of
Re: Hitman: Absolution Xbox 360 Review

Great review! I loved the original Hitman games but they started to get a bit...crap after a while. This one looks like the first decent entry to the series for a while! Think I might have to get this.
Old 01-12-2012, 06:22 PM   #4
Ewok

Human Grunt

Ewok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to behold
Thanks guys. As I say I'm a newcomer to the series but found this to be an excellent game despite a few hiccups here and there.

I really like the multitude of difficulty options. It can be a cakewalk if you just want to blast through for the sake f the story, or you can make it so hardcore as to be a challenge to even the best player.

I played around with the options and settled at the mid-level for most of it, but seasoned Hitman veterans having nothin to worry about if they are looking for a challenge.
Old 02-12-2012, 05:43 PM   #5
Si^

Vortigaunt

Si^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond repute

There is a lot of game to play within this new one. I am currently playing through on normal but will be looking to go as purist soon. With the multipul challenges you will need to re run levels and the multipul take down aways on some of the assassinations is awesome. Add in the ranking and also the custom missions made by people with the right support this will be a game i will be playing for months to come.
Si^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 02:57 AM   #6
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be getting this, but not sure when. Funds being tight and all it'll either be this or Tits, Drugs and Guns 3.

Even although I'm a massive Hitman fan, I'm fairly certain TD&G3 will win.
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:33 AM   #7
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

I feel like I'm disturbing something here.

Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2013, 10:12 PM   #8
Ewok

Human Grunt

Currently 4.99 in a 75% off Steam weekend deal. Get it!