GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > GameGrin Theme Nights

GameGrin Theme Nights Online Gaming Events. All types of games planned. Please see posts for more information

Old 28-12-2006, 10:17 PM   #41
iNTOXiCATiON

Vortigaunt

iNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to all
think its been taken over now - :S - - and plat - im boozed up now - fear my cross hair !!! mwhahahahha
iNTOXiCATiON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2006, 10:22 PM   #42
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
Could it be set to reserve spots for GO users? so that we dont have to wait to join?

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2006, 10:27 PM   #43
iNTOXiCATiON

Vortigaunt

iNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to all
im with plat on this - any chance of getting us free entry ??

i will flash me man boobs
iNTOXiCATiON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2006, 10:51 PM   #44
Yargh

Scanner

Yargh is on a distinguished roadYargh is on a distinguished roadYargh is on a distinguished roadYargh is on a distinguished roadYargh is on a distinguished roadYargh is on a distinguished roadYargh is on a distinguished roadYargh is on a distinguished road
Server's looking a bit full, pity, I just got the girlfriend to go to sleep....
Yargh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2006, 11:08 PM   #45
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
Afraid there is no option to save slots
tbh a space seems to turn up every 2/3 mins when I was in the server.
You just got to keep trying

If we get enough interested we could password it, but would u rather play with just 5/6 regs or a full server.

We will be running it again tomorrow night, lets see how many regs turn up then.

As for the US patch i will get that looked at tomorrow morning.

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2006, 11:09 PM   #46
olobley

Antlion

olobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond repute
US Patch was me being a newb
I'll update the files on the mirrors shortly.
olobley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2006, 11:41 PM   #47
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
dont take the blame your self Olly, it was a team effort

Besides it was defo ex0's fault

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2006, 11:56 PM   #48
Ex0dUs

Vortigaunt
Administrator

Ex0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud of
lmao you git :P

Just come off, had a blast
Ex0dUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2006, 11:57 PM   #49
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex0dUs (sex0) View Post
Just come off, had a blast
Beanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2006, 12:00 AM   #50
Trepkkos

Manhack

Trepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to all
Pitty i missed this tonight, something came up will have to be boshing tomorow
Trepkkos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2006, 08:22 AM   #51
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute
I came on for a short while but then I had to take my daughter's friend home.

That was enough for me to see that I didn't like the game anyway for pretty much the same reasons I don't like CS. Tight dark enclosed spaces with a "fastest finger first" gameplay. My reactions aren't as good as you youngsters and I get fed up with being continually killed real quick.