GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - All Formats > Misc Games Chat

Old 15-10-2013, 05:27 PM   #1
Thom Whyte

Zombie

Thom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enough
Pokémon X and Pokémon Y Sell More Than 4 Million Units Worldwide in First Two Days

Pokémon X and Pokémon Y Sell More Than 4 Million Units Worldwide in First Two Days

Visit here to read more

Last Saturday, on the 12th of October, Pokémon X and Pokémon Y became the first pair of games in the franchise's long history to release simultaneously worldwide. Nintendo today reported that the reported sales of both games hit over 4 million units across Japan, Europe and the Americas on Saturday and Sunday. *

......Read More

Or just harass me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Thom_Whyte
Thom Whyte is offline   Reply With Quote