GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat

GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat GameOn LAN Parties.

Old 06-09-2012, 01:05 PM   #81
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OMFG 39 Days until the LAAAAAANNNNNNNN!!!!11111eleven

ha ha, bring out the lube!

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-09-2012, 01:20 PM   #82
marky_mark

Poisonous Zombie

marky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the rough

you know the rules of the road .....Right!!!!!!!

im sure Ning will let you know them
marky_mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 01:33 PM   #83
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Dont forget the breath mints Ginge

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 01:45 PM   #84
finlay666

Poisonous Zombie

finlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
Dont forget the breath mints Ginge
Before to get that minty fresh peen... of after?
finlay666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 02:45 PM   #85
TGK

Civil Protection

TGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond repute
Why am I always the one getting bum attention at LANs

TGK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 03:56 PM   #86
Listy

Bullsquid

Listy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to all

Old 06-09-2012, 03:58 PM   #87
Si^

Vortigaunt

Si^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond repute
Has ning still got the scooby or has he moved on to a faster car by now?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
Old 06-09-2012, 04:01 PM   #88
Listy

Bullsquid

Listy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to all

hes got some kind of silver saab now.....
Old 06-09-2012, 05:38 PM   #89
Ning

Fast Headcrab

Ning is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the rough

Sold the scooby as i used 7.5 tanks o fuel to get home n back down here... crappy **** saab diesel now (hate it hate it) but its cheaper... meh looking at a audi s4 tho almost had one intime for lan, but no...

Have already given Ginge some rules for my car... i.e no fekkin thump thump RnB disco pop 1d wanna be beiber ****... if i dont like it it goes out the window..

Mind you im still at work so ill be asleep while he steers..

oh yeah incase he dont look at his pm's ill be at yours around 0500-0530 ish.. at the lan about 0930-1000ish...

p.s. FEKKIN LAAAANNN TOMORROW.....
Ning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 05:42 PM   #90
TGK

Civil Protection

TGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond repute

Old 06-09-2012, 05:45 PM   #91
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ning View Post
Sold the scooby as i used 7.5 tanks o fuel to get home n back down here... crappy **** saab diesel now (hate it hate it) but its cheaper... meh looking at a audi s4 tho almost had one intime for lan, but no...

Have already given Ginge some rules for my car... i.e no fekkin thump thump RnB disco pop 1d wanna be beiber ****... if i dont like it it goes out the window..

oh yeah incase he dont look at his pm's ill be at yours around 0500-0530 ish.. at the lan about 0930-1000ish...

Just...*******...roffle! Have fun Ginge
Old 06-09-2012, 06:24 PM   #92
marky_mark

Poisonous Zombie

marky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the rough

at that rate they will be there before me lol
marky_mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 07:04 PM   #93
Si^

Vortigaunt

Si^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ning View Post

Please tell me you have some cameras to film the trip i know you will get a lot of money for this video!
Old 06-09-2012, 07:38 PM   #94
Ning

Fast Headcrab

Ning is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the rough
Re: LAAAAAANNNNNNNN tomorrow!!!!11111eleven

ginge may have a camera possibly on his phone, but as per my post, **** music... it meets road via window...

and ill be too busy sleeping....zzzzzzz
Ning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 07:43 PM   #95
Listy

Bullsquid

sleep............ just keep handing him caffine rich cans........................

he wont be sleeping for weeks
Old 06-09-2012, 08:37 PM   #96
dldeadbolt

Poisonous Headcrab

dldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to all

dldeadbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 09:32 PM   #97
DarthRager

Scanner

DarthRager will become famous soon enoughDarthRager will become famous soon enoughDarthRager will become famous soon enoughDarthRager will become famous soon enoughDarthRager will become famous soon enoughDarthRager will become famous soon enoughDarthRager will become famous soon enoughDarthRager will become famous soon enoughDarthRager will become famous soon enoughDarthRager will become famous soon enoughDarthRager will become famous soon enough

LAN tomorrow, **** yeah

Anybody want to Team speak? I'm play battlefield 3 with a buddy at the minute and you're welcome to join in.
DarthRager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 09:34 PM   #98
Gunner002

Antlion

Gunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthRager View Post
LAN tomorrow, **** yeah

Anybody want to Team speak? I'm play battlefield 3 with a buddy at the minute and you're welcome to join in.
fail link. add me on battlelog, already packed my headset away mind.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Gun2TheJob/
AMD R9 290X @ 1100/1420MHz
OCZ 512GB Vertex 4 X2
XFX XXX 650watt PSU
Corsair Vengeance C70 Black
Gunner002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 09:42 PM   #99
DarthRager

Scanner

DarthRager will become famous soon enoughDarthRager will become famous soon enoughDarthRager will become famous soon enoughDarthRager will become famous soon enoughDarthRager will become famous soon enoughDarthRager will become famous soon enoughDarthRager will become famous soon enoughDarthRager will become famous soon enoughDarthRager will become famous soon enoughDarthRager will become famous soon enoughDarthRager will become famous soon enough

Will do, my image disappeared :s
DarthRager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 10:39 PM   #100
TGK

Civil Protection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si^ View Post
Please tell me you have some cameras to film the trip i know you will get a lot of money for this video!
I'll bring my awesome video camera and vlog the whole escapade.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2