GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > GameGrin Website Content

GameGrin Website Content Any feedback questions, FAQs, Ideas

Old 12-02-2010, 05:01 PM   #1
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute
Mass Effect 2 PC Review

A new game review has just been added

Mass Effect 2 PC Review

Visit here to read more

Snippet:
Just as a spoiler warning, the first half hour or so of gameplay is mentioned in this review, but if you don’t mind, please do read on.

......Read More
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2010, 04:11 PM   #2
POBmaestro

Human Grunt

POBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Mass Effect 2 PC Review

I finally completed this last night after nearly 4 months (about 38hrs game timeI think).

Overall a good game in my opinion, but not brilliant - I think the sound is of the highest order and the graphics are pretty good too. I enjoyed the story and the shooting was decent too, but I do not feel as an experience it was as good as the original.

I can only describe it as 'dumbed down', with fewer in-depth missions and half the time spent scanning planets, a really really poor concept in comparison to the exploration with the Mako. The missions you do find involve a lot of hard work for no reward. Still, I am sure the atmosphere and story will bring me back for the final chapter.

Overall I'd give it 8/10
POBmaestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 04:54 PM   #3
Adam2208

Barnacle

Adam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enough

I liked Mass Effect 2, but I didn't love it. I thought it was good but I really didn't see what all the fuss was about.
Adam2208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 05:25 PM   #4
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

I prefered the first one myself, but had a good time with the second and I stand by the score. There's not much like it in terms of character and story when it comes to TPS' (I'm past calling it an RPG). Something sharing similar gameplay, like Gears of War, can simply be laughed at when comparing stories and characters to this.
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote