GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 10-01-2013, 06:47 AM   #21
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute
Well, shit, I'm sorry rash.
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 12:16 PM   #22
stevie lee

Houndeye

stevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the rough
Re: GameGrin Christmas Giveaway

clicking on the email it showed @gamegrin in the preview pane thing, even had a smiley logo thing. so i went aah its from gamegrin,

its just the name header settings or something on my outlook inbook. it shows the signature name you've set from your end but not the whole email address.
nothing for you to be worried about.

now. must download games. and play them. and congrats to everyone else who won!!
stevie lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 01:00 PM   #23
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaostic View Post
Well, shit, I'm sorry rash.
?

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 01:00 PM   #24
Listy

Bullsquid

Listy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to all

np rash i know your a busy man with one thing or another
Old 10-01-2013, 01:05 PM   #25
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listy View Post
np rash i know your a busy man with one thing or another
Dogging

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 01:54 PM   #26
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
?
Over 200 entries.
Old 11-01-2013, 03:10 PM   #27
Listy

Bullsquid

Listy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to all

nm i got it sorted rasher

you said to paste it in to steam but you need to go there site to do it
Old 11-01-2013, 03:25 PM   #28
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listy View Post
nm i got it sorted rasher

you said to paste it in to steam but you need to go there site to do it
Did he still not e-mail you? He's been pretty swamped. The instructions I've received are:

Go to http://thewarz.com/download and download/install the game client. When you are asked to enter the email used to purchase the game, please use "warzkeys@gmail.com"
Old 11-01-2013, 04:48 PM   #29
Listy

Bullsquid

wtf.....

it didnt ask for one the email i used to purchase

yeah i know hes swamped thats why i didnt chase him up on mail