GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > First Person Shooter > Borderlands

Borderlands Show off your loot or want to group up for a game.

Old 30-10-2009, 04:26 AM   #1
Flarty

Fast Headcrab

Flarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the rough
BORDERLANDS

cant login to play online
ive created a 2 new accounts with gamespy aswell and they log into the site fine.

any ideas

it jus says login failed
Flarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 04:51 AM   #2
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BORDERLANDS

Hi
i only just sorted out my Borderlands, i will give it a try now and let you know

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 07:00 AM   #3
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

sorry it took so long, i wasnt playing single player all this time i swear

Mine has logged me in fine
out of interest, is it an old GameSpy account or did you make a new one within the game

Follow me on Twitter
Old 30-10-2009, 09:58 AM   #4
Flarty

Fast Headcrab

Flarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the rough

made a new one and used an old one
Old 30-10-2009, 11:02 AM   #5
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

well if its any help
i tried to log in with my old GS user name, but it would let me (they changed it a number of years back)
then i tried my email, that didn't work

so i logged in to the GS web site with my email address
it then said at the top right hand said, Welcome "RasherXXX77989" (something like that)
so i logged in with that user name (same password) and it worked

Let me know if its still playing up

Follow me on Twitter
Old 31-10-2009, 01:40 PM   #6
Flarty

Fast Headcrab

got it working,

whats people think of this, i'm not really an rpg person so the elements of upgrading are leaving me lost while the coop is also making me feel a little **** at the game since everyone else knows what they are doing, infact i dont like it at all.
Old 31-10-2009, 02:43 PM   #7
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

i am really loving it,

The upgrading of the weapons is a massive part of the game
i don't tend to upgrade till i get/got stuck with a boss or a group of something i could kill
then it forced me to upgrade, this helped me understand the system.

I do understand where you are coming from about it being confusing, but it will come to you.

As for COOP, please let me recommend this
DO NOT PLAY ONLINE WIHT PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW

This can fk up any game you are trying to learn, i have seen it with Left 4 Dead.

Feel free to add us on steam and we will sort out a coop game in the week with you.
I haven't even hit a multiplayer game yet, as i am trying to learn the system still.

Follow me on Twitter
Old 31-10-2009, 03:50 PM   #8
Flarty

Fast Headcrab

i work nights i dnt get time to play other than silly o'clock in the morning and weekends. the friends system seems to be broke also.
Old 31-10-2009, 07:58 PM   #9
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

what time do you finish on "lates"
as some of us still may be up

also, we can meet up at weekend (or day-times) if you like
about 2/3 of us around in the day times

Follow me on Twitter
Old 31-10-2009, 08:03 PM   #10
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute

I cvant wait for my full fat XXL virgn broadband to get instralled. 50Mb FTW.

Than I might just get the game D'Loaded before the Lan. lol...

HOping its awesome, and if Rash is correct join with a GO group for Co-Op and it will be fine and dandy.. _

AFA (From Facebook) :

Yay little boys are awesome...

azrael316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 02:02 PM   #11
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

I love this game. The co-op is awesome!
Got the PS3 version as my comp wont handle it but me and Pring are having so much fun with it!
Its turned into our game to play together now Blowing up Skagzilla with your nearest and dearest is great fun!
Old 01-11-2009, 05:33 PM   #12
Snoozer
Banned

Snoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished road

Yeah it's awesome, but I'm swaying towards giving it a run through on single player first so I can enjoy it at my own pace.
Snoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 06:27 PM   #13
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

ive not tried the single player yet, i may give it a go myself this week possibly.
Old 01-11-2009, 06:51 PM   #14
Snoozer
Banned

Snoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelfromabove View Post
ive not tried the single player yet, i may give it a go myself this week possibly.
It's the same as multiplayer, but you're alone...
Old 01-11-2009, 06:52 PM   #15
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

I've been playing this for a good while now. There's so much loot!

<3 it.
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 06:52 PM   #16
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

djdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoozer View Post
Yeah it's awesome, but I'm swaying towards giving it a run through on single player first so I can enjoy it at my own pace.
I'd have to say it's like Left4Dead in coop respect. By yourself, it's a good game, but with friends, it's an AWESOME game.
Old 01-11-2009, 07:05 PM   #17
Snoozer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Alive View Post
I've been playing this for a good while now. There's so much loot!

<3 it.
Yeah, I was trying to describe it to someone and all I could think of was our Titan Quest addiction. It's basically Titan Quest, but in a wasteland with guns. Loot, loot, loot.
Old 01-11-2009, 07:06 PM   #18
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

I'm downloading TQ from Steam now.
And I'm buying BL on PC when I have monies, so all in all, my life will be ****** with so much loot to get.
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 09:44 PM   #19
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute

Weapon of joy!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	success.jpg
Views:	359
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	20780  
Beanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:23 PM   #20
Snoozer
Banned

Damn could do with that. I'm a Hunter but I've been using assault rifles / SMG's as I haven't come across a decent Sniper Rifle for a while.