GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - All Formats > Misc Games Chat

Old 04-03-2003, 03:11 PM   #1
OldManny

Headcrab

OldManny is an unknown quantity at this point
Real GTA 3 Mod

I've just come across a mod for GTA3 which is meant to make the game more realistic with loads of new cars and scenery etc to download the mod go to here http://doupal.cz/realgta/en/home_en.htm

RealGTA3 features:
- 40 new real cars including Lamborghini Murcielago, BMW Z8, Dodge Viper
GTS, Opel Speedster, Porsche Carrera GT, BMW M3 and Jeep Grand Cherokee
- new real billboards, posters and advertisements all over Liberty City
- 20 new building's outfits and 2 brand new objects - Statue of Liberty and
a useful bridge on Shoreside Vale
- many new sounds including new explosions, weapons and bullet impact sounds
- and many more improvments, to see full list of changes, visit my website!

What's new in version 1.1?
New cars:
- Aston Martin Vanquish V12 by Yazu + Toope
- City Bus by Barbarries (Barend Botha)
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class Taxi by DJ Sergio
- Chevrolet S-10 by Neil Myers
- Jeep Grand Cherokee by RusLev

Last edited by OldManny; 04-03-2003 at 03:46 PM.
OldManny is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2003, 07:41 PM   #2
Jamz

Antlion

Jamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond repute
sounds class...but i really want a multiplayer mod!! ;o
Old 07-03-2003, 02:05 PM   #3
mole

Human Grunt

mole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura about
There is a multiplayer one, for 2 people, but i can't remember the link

But real is really fun brings new life to an old game tbh
mole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2003, 02:17 PM   #4
Jamz

Antlion

Jamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond repute
yeh the multiplayer thing works but...u cant see the other person walking around...you can only see them when they are in a car and even they are in the car you drove previously or summat...i dunno :\
Old 07-03-2003, 02:42 PM   #5
Maggy

Bullsquid

Maggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond repute
if u can get it to work :/
"the law of the universe is the whole thing will turn to ****"
Maggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2003, 09:13 AM   #6
Killa-Kyle

Antlion
Administrator

Killa-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud of
I'm a big GTA fan, have been since day one

I've tried this mod, its absolutly brilliant imho, it gives life back to the game. Not that it was lacking any life

I play GTA III a lot due to it being easy to save, and I find it a really relaxing. Great when I need a break from code.

I saw this post and checked the site out, and didn't download it. Than a few days later, downloaded it after thinking "what the hell".

I didn't believe that the mod was going to be high quality, however I have been proven very wrong, the graphics, models, sounds are all spot on! The cars are excellent! Dodge Viper GTS mmmmm. I get the feeling some v.talented people with a passion for GTA have created this mod, I'll be looking into there community to see what else is in store

Anyway, just thought I'd let everyone know that its well worth looking at! It's given me hours of fun and relaxation

Roll on Vice City!

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Achtung Baby!

Xfire: gokyle
Killa-Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2003, 09:59 AM   #7
Killa-Kyle

Antlion
Administrator

Killa-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud of
mmmmmm
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	03.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	1566  

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Achtung Baby!

Old 13-03-2003, 10:00 AM   #8
Killa-Kyle

Antlion
Administrator

GTS!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	01.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	1567  

Achtung Baby!

Old 13-03-2003, 10:02 AM   #9
Killa-Kyle

Antlion
Administrator

shhhaawing
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	02.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	1568  

Achtung Baby!

Old 13-03-2003, 10:03 AM   #10
Killa-Kyle

Antlion
Administrator

Z8
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	04.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	1569  

Achtung Baby!

Old 13-03-2003, 10:04 AM   #11
Killa-Kyle

Antlion
Administrator

/me goes to do a drive by in his supra

Achtung Baby!

Old 13-03-2003, 11:01 PM   #12
Vulpine

Vortigaunt

Vulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant future
The Supra looks sweet Kyle, how much was the insurance.....

PS: I bet u wish they had a Nova
Vulpine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2003, 12:13 AM   #13
Killa-Kyle

Antlion
Administrator

hehe, nova would be nice

maybe a 2.0ltr turbo version

haha

Achtung Baby!

Old 14-03-2003, 12:26 AM   #14
Jamz

Antlion

rar, looks pretty sick...might have to get it...
Old 06-04-2003, 11:09 PM   #15
s0ck

Manhack

s0ck has a spectacular aura abouts0ck has a spectacular aura abouts0ck has a spectacular aura abouts0ck has a spectacular aura abouts0ck has a spectacular aura abouts0ck has a spectacular aura abouts0ck has a spectacular aura abouts0ck has a spectacular aura abouts0ck has a spectacular aura abouts0ck has a spectacular aura abouts0ck has a spectacular aura about
dlin now, will give verdic t after 10 - 15 hours play
Last edited by any old random on 22-02-2004 at 10:04 PM
s0ck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 01:06 AM   #16
pingpongbiggs

Scanner

pingpongbiggs is an unknown quantity at this point
i need help with RealGTA3

i cant find n.e.of the new stuff, and ive done everything the readme thing says to do, and i cant get n.e.of the new things, can n.e.1 help me?
new things = cars, and guns
pingpongbiggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 02:17 AM   #17
cloud_ds

Bullsquid

cloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the rough
Haha! I told you :| The "why do new members ressurect old thread" theory at work again!

pingpongbiggs this post was madeover two years ago, but I've never seen it, Might give it a go since I never have, pretty bored anyway have no other games to play :|

Last edited by cloud_ds; 02-02-2005 at 02:20 AM.
cloud_ds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 02:46 AM   #18
Killa-Kyle

Antlion
Administrator

Read the read me again its childs play.

Achtung Baby!

Old 03-02-2005, 09:55 AM   #19
mole

Human Grunt

mole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura about
yeah i seem to remember it being on the easy side to get working :P
mole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 10:01 AM   #20
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute
I quite like it when really old threads get resurrected.
Gives me an insight into how the community has developed and changed.
A lot of the old names aren't around any more, but plenty still are.
Also it often brings up some interesting information.
I'd forgotten about this real GTA mod. Think I might find it and have another play.