GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - All Formats > Misc Games Chat

Old 18-09-2009, 12:13 AM   #1
mindeclipse

Scanner

mindeclipse is an unknown quantity at this point
Comic Con: One Attendee's Impressions

Comic Con: One Attendee's Impressions

Visit here to read more

Snippet:

The Wednesday before this year's San Diego Comic Con, I'd stopped in my regular comic book shop to pick up the books of interest that week. I got to talking to the owner of the store, and he said that this was the first year in the past twenty that he wasn't going to be able to make it to the convention. He wasn't particularly disappointed, however - in his eyes, Comic Con isn't really about comics anymore.

......Read More

Last edited by Rasher; 18-09-2009 at 07:41 AM.
mindeclipse is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 18-09-2009, 12:48 AM   #2
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Comic Con: One Attendee's Impressions

Comic Con is one of our "holiday" destinations next year.

Any advice on what to do/where to stay?

AFA (From Facebook) :

Yay little boys are awesome...

azrael316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2009, 01:04 AM   #3
Gunn (LA)

Combine Soldier

Gunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by azrael316 View Post
Comic Con is one of our "holiday" destinations next year.

Any advice on what to do/where to stay?
Disneyland, Legoland, San Diego Zoo, Long Beach Aquarium, Getty Center, Warner Brothers VIP tour, Universal Studios ... just to name a few places.

Not to mention my place is in LA, Olly's is close by and I'm sure we could go drinking and have a meal one night.

(Oh and Vegas is only 5 and a bit hours drive away)

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.
Gunn (LA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2009, 01:13 AM   #4
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm, Last time I want for a "drink" with Olly this happened, so going out in the US with both You AND Olly might end up with me getting deported and banned for the rest of my life...

AFA (From Facebook) :

Yay little boys are awesome...

Last edited by Gunn (LA); 18-09-2009 at 02:57 AM. Reason: Picture removed - inappropriate image
azrael316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2009, 02:29 AM   #5
Gambit

Human Grunt

Gambit will become famous soon enoughGambit will become famous soon enoughGambit will become famous soon enoughGambit will become famous soon enoughGambit will become famous soon enoughGambit will become famous soon enoughGambit will become famous soon enoughGambit will become famous soon enoughGambit will become famous soon enoughGambit will become famous soon enoughGambit will become famous soon enough

Stan's looking a bit haggard

Were Wildstorm there? Top Cow? Spill the good geek stuff! Did Joe Mad eventually manage to get some art done?

Aie! I'm so jealous you went!

p.s. My mate's tshirt sums twilight up: "And then Buffy staked Edward..."

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." - H. L. Mencken
Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2009, 07:39 AM   #6
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

I would just like to thank Jody for reporting from Comic-Con for us
I was suppose to be going to there myself, but due to my wheelchair died that week i couldn't go.

She even won a date with the man him self, Stan Lee.....
Jealous, i am

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote