GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Off Topic Discussions

Off Topic Discussions For something that doesn't fit in any other category

Closed Thread

Old 15-08-2006, 09:43 PM   #461
M0RT™

Snark

M0RT™ is an unknown quantity at this pointM0RT™ is an unknown quantity at this pointM0RT™ is an unknown quantity at this pointM0RT™ is an unknown quantity at this pointM0RT™ is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum
Quick, Someone call Kleenex and let them know that they will need to work overtime!
Sorry couldn't resist...

Random goth chick who has been wallpaper on my laptop for some time..

Last edited by Beanz; 15-03-2008 at 03:31 PM.

Old 15-08-2006, 09:50 PM   #462
Roger_Mellie
Banned

Roger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RT™
Kate from Lost...
I'd be like a dog licking the inside of a crisp packet...
Old 15-08-2006, 09:51 PM   #463
Namredips

Vortigaunt

Namredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by mort
Sorry couldn't resist...

Random goth chick who has been wallpaper on my laptop for some time..
no picture
Attached Images

Old 16-08-2006, 04:13 AM   #464
M0RT™

Snark

M0RT™ is an unknown quantity at this pointM0RT™ is an unknown quantity at this pointM0RT™ is an unknown quantity at this pointM0RT™ is an unknown quantity at this pointM0RT™ is an unknown quantity at this point
Short Circuit between the keyboard and the chair, sorry..

Think I posted it before in the wallpaper thread but what the hell....

Old 17-08-2006, 08:27 PM   #465
cloud_ds

Bullsquid

cloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the rough
Views: 46,400

FFS!
+1
Old 18-08-2006, 04:19 PM   #466
^SwITcH^

Combine Soldier

^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud_ds
Views: 46,400

FFS!
+1
LMAO - I hadn't noticed quite how many views it had generated ... that's pretty damn funny.

Also +1.
Old 18-08-2006, 07:03 PM   #467
Gunner002

Antlion

Gunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to behold
Lol is it the top viewed thread yet or is the story one still top..

+1
AMD R9 290X @ 1100/1420MHz
OCZ 512GB Vertex 4 X2
XFX XXX 650watt PSU
Corsair Vengeance C70 Black
Old 18-08-2006, 08:08 PM   #468
monger

Alien Controller

monger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond repute
shows how many pervs use google for shmut instead of proper places
Old 18-08-2006, 08:22 PM   #469
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
teh win

56k FTL, Kleenex FTW!
Old 08-09-2006, 08:21 AM   #470
monger

Alien Controller

monger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond repute
had her
Old 08-09-2006, 01:17 PM   #471
^SwITcH^

Combine Soldier

^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by monger
had her
she was crap
Old 08-09-2006, 01:55 PM   #472
NBK
Banned

Location: The center of the universe...more commonly known as Manchester
NBK is infamous around these partsNBK is infamous around these partsNBK is infamous around these partsNBK is infamous around these partsNBK is infamous around these partsNBK is infamous around these partsNBK is infamous around these partsNBK is infamous around these partsNBK is infamous around these parts
she's a brit who moved to/lives in canada wrapped in an american flag...
any1 see anything strange there?
Old 30-10-2006, 01:25 PM   #473
fuKKer

Human Grunt

fuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant future
Emily Booth,
used to do a computer games review prog on CH4 at a stupidly late time of night in the old 4Later schedule (come to think of it was aimed more at adults), she also used to do the ouTHERE program on CH5.

anyway here she is

ps. its my thread and i'll necro if i want to

pps. +50k views? that's a lot of bog roll. no wonder the forests of the world are rapidly disappearing

Last edited by fuKKer; 30-10-2006 at 01:28 PM.
Old 30-10-2006, 02:10 PM   #474
Snoozer
Banned

Snoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished road
It arises!!!!
Old 30-10-2006, 02:26 PM   #475
iNTOXiCATiON

Vortigaunt

iNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to all
i remember her - she was fit, fink she's lost the look a lil - then again 5 years ago ??? hmmm shes matured :P
Old 30-10-2006, 02:27 PM   #476
Snoozer
Banned

Snoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished road
I just realised my post...

I meant the thread arises, not my sausage...
Old 30-10-2006, 06:52 PM   #477
kingpoubar

Manhack

kingpoubar is a jewel in the roughkingpoubar is a jewel in the roughkingpoubar is a jewel in the roughkingpoubar is a jewel in the roughkingpoubar is a jewel in the roughkingpoubar is a jewel in the roughkingpoubar is a jewel in the roughkingpoubar is a jewel in the roughkingpoubar is a jewel in the roughkingpoubar is a jewel in the roughkingpoubar is a jewel in the rough
Buy/rent Cradle Of Fear. FOOK ME she makes a sexy goth! (Referring to Emily Booth)

Its violent though. And she gives birth to some mutant child thing after Dani Filth impregnates her.
Old 30-10-2006, 07:31 PM   #478
wichiowmchikibd

Human Grunt

wichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpoubar View Post
FOOK ME she makes a sexy goth!
He ain't wrong!
Old 02-11-2007, 03:34 PM   #479
DannyM

Manhack

DannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the rough
bump...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	elisha-cuthbert.jpg
Views:	327
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	16468  
Old 02-11-2007, 07:03 PM   #480
Jamz

Antlion

Jamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond repute
the one on the right...

now i'm not one to brag but.....yeah
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mehmeh.jpg
Views:	276
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	16469