GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > Misc Games Chat

Old 25-01-2011, 11:19 AM   #1
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
First Look At Silent Hill Downpour Screenshots

First Look At Silent Hill Downpour Screenshots

Visit here to read more

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH has released the first shots of the next iteration of its hugely popular horror series, Silent Hill: Downpour. The asset issue marks the first confirmation of the new game's suffix, while KONAMI has also announced that acclaimed composer, Daniel Licht (Dexter), is producing the game's eerie soundtrack

......Read More

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 04:02 PM   #2
Ex0dUs

Vortigaunt
Administrator

Ex0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud of
Re: First Look At Silent Hill Downpour Screenshots

The screenshots look good, but to me they dont look Silent Hill. Its hard with only screenshots to tell anything, but I havent seen anything so far anywhere close to the kind of setting and atmospheres I expect from a Silent Hill title.

Maybe ill have to stop thinking of it as Silent Hill to appreciate it, like I had to with Resident Evil 4 and 5 to appreciate those in that series. Nothings ever going to capture the feel of the first title ever, oh what memories
Ex0dUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 05:18 PM   #3
FoxyStoat

Human Grunt

FoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: First Look At Silent Hill Downpour Screenshots

That just looks like a clean (aka, none blood) version of Resident Evil to me.