GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat

GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat GameOn LAN Parties.

Old 15-06-2015, 12:57 PM   #1
Mrs Rasher

Hopper Mine
Administrator

Mrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud of
Smile Thank You all

I just wanted to say a big thank you to all of you for my flowers, chocolates and alcohol

It is nice to know that the efforts of the kitchen staff are appreciated. It almost makes the complete exhaustion, sore feet and swollen knees worth while.

I would also like to thank Emsey for her hard work as new kitchen assistant. If you happy with the pay and working conditions the job is yours

A meantion also to Heather and Jess who helped out on Saturday night when my legs gave up and I went to bed.

I think we all make a pretty awesome team

Old 15-06-2015, 03:48 PM   #2
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thank You all

<3 thanks guys for another epic one

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2015, 07:06 PM   #3
Ewok

Human Grunt

Ewok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to behold

Aye, you all did well. Seemed pretty busy this LAN on team kitchen, but the workers and the volunteers all did a cracking job. Thank you.
Old 16-06-2015, 07:15 PM   #4
Emseypenguin
FUZZBUTT MCSNOWBALLS

Emseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to all

I am happy with all of the above and insist that I keep you company (whilst working) at every LAN to come!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domdange
Don't give what you can't take.
Emseypenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2015, 08:10 PM   #5
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emseypenguin View Post
I am happy with all of the above and insist that I keep you company (whilst working) at every LAN to come!
As long as that company doesn't include liquids near my computer...
Beanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2015, 09:10 PM   #6
Emseypenguin
FUZZBUTT MCSNOWBALLS

Emseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to all

In my defence I still feel guilty about that Beanz
Quote:
Old 16-06-2015, 10:16 PM   #7
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Did you get juice on his PC?

Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Old 16-06-2015, 11:18 PM   #8
fazer

Manhack

fazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
Did you get juice on his PC?
Chuckle
fazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2015, 11:37 PM   #9
Emseypenguin
FUZZBUTT MCSNOWBALLS

Like I would waste juice. No I got cider near his mouse. Like maybe a little bit on. Okay some of it was definitely on the mouse. But I cleaned it up and cried inside.
Quote:
Old 17-06-2015, 04:35 PM   #10
Platinum
raggggggggge

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazer View Post
Chuckle
I feel I didnt go pervy enough, glad someone laughed though

Old 26-07-2017, 08:59 AM   #11
rakisseia

Scanner

rakisseia is an unknown quantity at this point

welcome...
rakisseia is offline   Reply With Quote