GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 23-09-2004, 08:18 PM   #1
DeepSpirit

Manhack

DeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the rough
lego

Jake absolutely loves the stuff. he was bought a creator set for his birthday and it has a little book inside with various ideas of things to make. me and jake have sat for many hours building things outta the book.

But the other day he spilt his drink all over the book and totally ruined it. there was no point in trying to dry it out as it was pineapple juice and was as sticky as hell. but now he wont play with it cause he cant think of things to make.

i have been onto the lego website and altho you can download many building instructions you cannot download this one.

so my question is does anyone know where else i might be able to download it or get hold of it somehow.

jake is really upset about it tbh and its heartbreaking to see him so sad.

its a Creator set called Transporter set 4407
DeepSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 23-09-2004, 08:36 PM   #2
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute
Try this link

http://www.lego.com/eng/service/replacementparts.asp

You can order replacement parts and also instruction leaflets.
I don't know how much, if anything they'll charge.
Old 23-09-2004, 09:04 PM   #3
Oddie

Manhack

Oddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura about
try toymasters
Old 24-09-2004, 02:08 AM   #4
Maggy

Bullsquid

Maggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond repute
ill have a look are work for you tomorrow, if i can find one ill let you know
Maggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2004, 10:06 AM   #5
DeepSpirit

Manhack

DeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the rough
thanks everyone ive been to that replacement parts and emailed lego.

cheers maggy
DeepSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2004, 10:07 AM   #6
Boff

Bullsquid

Location: SKELLEFTEĊ, living in Sin with sambo and kid since dec'08 (and loving it)
Boff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to all
I LIKE LEGO.............DOES ANYONE ELSE HERE LIKE LEGO....................
Old 24-09-2004, 10:48 AM   #7
Zim

Fast Zombie

Zim will become famous soon enoughZim will become famous soon enoughZim will become famous soon enoughZim will become famous soon enoughZim will become famous soon enoughZim will become famous soon enoughZim will become famous soon enoughZim will become famous soon enoughZim will become famous soon enoughZim will become famous soon enough
I used to play with lego as a child for hours, infact I probably still would if I had the time

Infact, thats just gave me an idea!?!

I might try and build a PC case out of lego bricks
Old 24-09-2004, 12:07 PM   #8
^SwITcH^

Combine Soldier

^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by -[Z1MM3R]-
I might try and build a PC case out of lego bricks
What a plan !!
Old 24-09-2004, 12:41 PM   #9
Colio

Garg

Colio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond repute
i Like Lego.......does Anyone Like Angelina Jolie....she Has Nice Lips"

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Colio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2004, 12:43 PM   #10
Colio

Garg

Colio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond repute
not a 1st unfortunately zimmer -

http://members.cox.net/richw/lego.htm

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Colio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2004, 02:11 PM   #11
^SwITcH^

Combine Soldier

^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colio
not a 1st unfortunately zimmer -

http://members.cox.net/richw/lego.htm
That's pretty sweet tbh !!
Old 24-09-2004, 05:55 PM   #12
Mr_Meeker

Bullsquid

Mr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of light
i so wish i had lego, i seriously wanna make a big arse lego case now D:
Old 24-09-2004, 06:05 PM   #13
Teddy

Combine Soldier

Teddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura about
space lego was the best stuff by a long way
DJRobJones.Com - everything prog - email info@djrobjones.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own unless stated otherwise.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2004, 06:08 PM   #14
Nathan

Combine Soldier Elite

Nathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really nice
i want a SHIT load of black and grey pieces, including those slopey ones that go two blocks and three wide, or is it the other way...then get a few of those Star Wars Lego sets and set up a little battle on top. Gonna cost tho, i think u can order the blocks sumwhere tho.

Lego shop, Star Wars section:

http://shop.lego.com/department.asp?d=5&t=3

Brick section:

http://shop.lego.com/department.asp?d=18&t=7
Old 24-09-2004, 06:32 PM   #15
Mr_Meeker

Bullsquid

Mr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of light
i think we need a send old lego bricks to meeker and dayspring fund, i so wanna build a case without having to spend any money
Old 24-09-2004, 07:14 PM   #16
Maggy

Bullsquid

Maggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond repute
i found the set, now i just need to h4x0r the box to piece's..... /me think about dropping a Xbox.

ill let you know if i can swipe one
"the law of the universe is the whole thing will turn to ****"
Maggy is offline   Reply With Quote