GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 24-01-2012, 06:41 PM   #1
Killa-Kyle

Antlion
Administrator

Killa-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud of
HALP: I Need someone to evaluate a car, in London

Hi all,

Is there anyone near the North London area, NW2/Wembley region, who is car savvy, who could evaluate a car for me?

It would be absolutely awesome if someone can help us out!

The car in question is a potential replacement for Sarah's dead SEAT Ibiza. (See this thread)

Idea being, if its a good car, I'd have someone collect it, and drive it back to Germany the next time I'm back in the UK.

Naturally, I'd need someone to look at it ASAP! Yesterday if possible

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Achtung Baby!

Xfire: gokyle
Killa-Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2012, 08:45 AM   #2
Jamz

Antlion

Jamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HALP: I Need someone to evaluate a car, in London

this is kinda in my ends but not sure if i know anyone 'savvy' enough mate, i'm assuming you want it to have a good going over, not just a tyre kicker
Old 25-01-2012, 12:42 PM   #3
Killa-Kyle

Antlion
Administrator

Killa-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud of
Re: HALP: I Need someone to evaluate a car, in London

Nice one for offering to help Jamz, a gent has stepped forward to take a for us tomorrow night, if all goes according to plan.

I'll keep you posted.

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Achtung Baby!

Xfire: gokyle
Killa-Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote