GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - All Formats > Misc Games Chat

Old 20-06-2012, 07:34 PM   #1
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute
Staff Blog - Overrated and Overused

Staff Blog - Overrated and Overused

Visit here to read more

Before I start this thing, keep in mind it represents my opinions only; before you try hunting me down and try to do me grievous bodily harm, you

......Read More
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 20-06-2012, 08:18 PM   #2
marky_mark

Poisonous Zombie

marky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the rough
Re: Staff Blog - Overrated and Overused

well reading this had me nodding with agreement.

i really hate acheivments in multiplayer games, most people get on with the game and help but some are stat and achievement *****s (Cough rasher) who run across the map or run the other way to kill a man stood on one leg while you cartwheel with your gun in your toes, its garbage.

ok my rant over, cool piece of work, i likey
marky_mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2012, 08:21 PM   #3
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Staff Blog - Overrated and Overused

Heh, I like achievements in single players games, but don't like them in MP either. Unless it's just standard things like 'play on all maps' or the like. Saying that, some of the more mad MP cheevos can be fun to try and get with mates.
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote