GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > For Sale & Wanted

For Sale & Wanted Want to sell something or after an upgrade for your PC?

Old 07-10-2010, 01:43 PM   #1
sprite

Fast Headcrab

sprite is just really nicesprite is just really nicesprite is just really nicesprite is just really nicesprite is just really nicesprite is just really nicesprite is just really nicesprite is just really nicesprite is just really nicesprite is just really nicesprite is just really nice
Airsoft Gun - Tokyo Marui MP5 A4

For sale i have a Tokyo Marui MP5 A4 (Not Boxed).

Tokyo Marui are basically the best brand of Airsoft gun you can buy, reliable and excellent build quality. Decided to purchase a different more expensive gun.

Below is the perfect starter kit for somebody looking to get into Airsoft more, as it has everything you need.

I will only sell to somebody who is UKARA registered (I can help you get registered with a site if u like) or can provide a valid VCRA defence (ie: Tell me which site u play at and i'll confirm you've played there or are a member)

I've paid to have this serviced / looked at by a chap local to me earlier this week.

Gun Details:

- Tokyo Marui MP5 A4
- FPS: 280
- Condition: Couple of marks on the paintwork but otherwise great (Pictures will be up shortly.)
- Upgraded to a Tokyo Marui EG1000 motor (Gives a fanstatic rate of fire with the 9.6v battery).
- Wired to take deans connectors.

Add ons:

- 20mm rail on top
- Aluminum Alloy Laser Sight Rifle Scope - http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.32460

Extras:

- Battery: Vapex 9.6V 1400Mah (with deans connector)
- Charger included
- 1x 500rd double box mag with fake bullets

Price: 210 including delivery.

If you don't know allot about Airsoft guns and there cost, below lists the price of all the bits in order for you to buy new.

Comes to a total of 320-330 ish including delivery chargers to buy this stuff brand new

Tokyo Marui Automatic Electric SMG MP5A4 - 184.95
http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...ducts_id=2021:

Vapex 8.4v 1500mAh NiMH Mini Battery - 24.95
http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=4356

Tokyo Marui EG1000 Motor - 29.95
http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=2731

Aluminum Alloy Laser Sight Rifle Scope - 24
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.32460

MP5 Double Box 500rd mag - 18
http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/High-...ype_AJ3RN.aspx

20mm low profile scope mount - 10
http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/MP5-L...unt_AHQVO.aspx

Charger - Around 10

Old 07-10-2010, 01:48 PM   #2
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of
Re: Airsoft Gun - Tokyo Marui MP5 A4

May be worth chatting to Pring, Sprite. He plays airsoft and may be interested. Pretty sure he's UKARA registered too
Old 07-10-2010, 02:25 PM   #3
Pringah

Headcrab

Pringah will become famous soon enoughPringah will become famous soon enoughPringah will become famous soon enoughPringah will become famous soon enoughPringah will become famous soon enoughPringah will become famous soon enoughPringah will become famous soon enoughPringah will become famous soon enoughPringah will become famous soon enoughPringah will become famous soon enoughPringah will become famous soon enough

u willing to take separates on the sight and mount? if so how much etc etc?

Might be worth linking the UKARA details and the definitions etc. Just incase.

TM are a very good make, MP5 is a very solid start, and if it wasnt for the fact i spend over 600 on bits last time, i probably would take it myself :P
Old 07-10-2010, 02:30 PM   #4
sprite

Fast Headcrab

sprite is just really nicesprite is just really nicesprite is just really nicesprite is just really nicesprite is just really nicesprite is just really nicesprite is just really nicesprite is just really nicesprite is just really nicesprite is just really nicesprite is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pringah View Post
u willing to take separates on the sight and mount? if so how much etc etc?

Might be worth linking the UKARA details and the definitions etc. Just incase.

TM are a very good make, MP5 is a very solid start, and if it wasnt for the fact i spend over 600 on bits last time, i probably would take it myself :P
Not looking to split stuff off yet matey, would rather let it go as a package. As can't purchase me new gun until the whole thing is sold, wife would go mental if i owned two expensive airsoft guns at the same time.

For people regarding UKARA:

You can registered with First and Only Airsoft for 5 - who'll sign you up, give you a membership number and UKARA registration.
Old 07-10-2010, 03:47 PM   #5
dldeadbolt

Poisonous Headcrab

dldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to all

Well, I'd be interested in buying it (though I was going to look into an Assault Rifle or semi-auto sniper).

Got my first airsoft date on the 31st October at The Mall, already spoken to the guys at F&O and they gonna help me get certified.

Earliest I'd be able to look at/buy it would be at the LAN.

--------------------------------

Prob the best gun for indoors like The Mall, especially if you try go for the Counter Terrorist / SAS look.
Old 07-10-2010, 04:19 PM   #6
sprite

Fast Headcrab

Aye mate - it's defo the best gun to buy for The Mall..

Tbh.. An MP5 is the best all round airsoft gun you can buy, great for inside and woodland. You should hear the rate of fire on this baby with the EG1000 motor and 9.6v battery, it's nuts .

Even though i'm selling this, i'm going to be buying another MP5. It's just i'm going for something a bit more pricey at around the 260-300 mark (just gun on it's own).. Although i'm quite happy with this for now.

I'll keep it for you for the LAN then, see if you want to buy it.. Plus you'll be site registered aswell by then.

Remember though, barrel length adds little to no distance on an Airsoft gun. So you don't need an M4 if you plan on playing Woodland. Internals are the most important thing, you can't get much better than Tokyo Marui for that and reliability.
Old 07-10-2010, 04:47 PM   #7
dldeadbolt

Poisonous Headcrab

dldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to all

It's not distance I'm after, its more the aesthetic or natural feel of having a long barrel weapon in my hands.

I'm used to going hunting with botl-action rifles (Can't remember the make, but i can remember the smell of it - dunno if that makes sense to ppl who haven't been around a lot of guns - It was the first real gun I ever fired, mind)