GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 16-03-2000, 02:39 AM   #1
Mayo

Manhack

Mayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enough
Talking I Finally get to play

Ok here goes,
Hiya all and for those that don't know me I have been to one of Rashers LAN's in the past. Well I never thought I would see the day but I have now removed my Quake 2 to make way for Half Life's CS. What can I say but wow. I played my first online game tonight and what fun. I haven't had the same experience since I started playing CTF many moons ago. So if you see me on the servers and I am doing something stupid like staring at a wall, taking a while to buy a weapon/armour sorry in advance. I am still getting used to all the maps. If someone does try and talk to me while I am playing again sorry its going to take me a while to get used to looking at the bottom left of the screen for the message instead of at the top. Well that's enough from me. Oh and by the way I was getting a very good ping of about 90 with no lag )))). That's using the GameOn dial up as well.

Regards Mayo or Paper_Bag
Mayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2000, 02:58 AM   #2
FusioN

Human Grunt

FusioN is an unknown quantity at this pointFusioN is an unknown quantity at this pointFusioN is an unknown quantity at this pointFusioN is an unknown quantity at this pointFusioN is an unknown quantity at this point
lo m8, good to see another CS'er in the ranks..

Q3 is the next step m8..

Play it, and they well come...
FusioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2000, 03:33 AM   #3
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome in m8
Does the wife know you removed Q2

i'll see you online but not prob till the weekend, due to work
have fun m8
cya later
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2000, 04:10 AM   #4
Mayo

Manhack

Mayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enough
Talking

Q3 Never.
Yes Buffy does know that Q2 has gone.
Well when I finish these set of nights (I hate working nights evan though I can surf the webb) it will be CS time properly.
I will just let Buffy tidy the house rofl.
Oh and can I apply for the title of the lamest CS player )
Mayo

Old 16-03-2000, 03:55 PM   #5
FusioN

Human Grunt

FusioN is an unknown quantity at this pointFusioN is an unknown quantity at this pointFusioN is an unknown quantity at this pointFusioN is an unknown quantity at this pointFusioN is an unknown quantity at this point
f00l!

You cannot comprehend the POWER, of the Q3 Side!
Old 16-03-2000, 11:35 PM   #6
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry Mayo your have to work hard for that title Currenly Maddog Holds that title
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2000, 11:44 PM   #7
FusioN

Human Grunt

rofl
Old 16-03-2000, 11:59 PM   #8
ACOr.Alecks

Headcrab

ACOr.Alecks is an unknown quantity at this point
hey Fuse, now that I patched my Q3 I can play all me mods without having to use CLI commands. Yippee!

Aren't those iD boyz the best.

Pleez can we have more Q3 next LAN! ANy1 played the PureCTF in FFA mode. It's Lithium 4 Q3, top drawer!!

aaaaahhhhh,

(Alex Q3 skilz status = 15% and rising, need to get sacked so i can spend mor time practicing)

[This message has been edited by ACOr.Alecks (edited 17 March 2000).]
ACOr.Alecks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2000, 06:40 AM   #9
Mayo

Manhack

Talking

Well I am still dire at CS I must be the worst player I have to be. I want to be heh. But I am getting better very slowly. I did put a cap straight into Fusion's face ). Just as he had reached a hostage.
Start to fear the paper bag. I know the team I am on does.
Oh and Q3 aint that the FPS point and click online adventure game. Well it runs like one on my system (.

Mayo
Old 17-03-2000, 10:50 AM   #10
Vertigo

Manhack

Vertigo is on a distinguished roadVertigo is on a distinguished roadVertigo is on a distinguished roadVertigo is on a distinguished roadVertigo is on a distinguished roadVertigo is on a distinguished roadVertigo is on a distinguished road
aha - paper bag eh?

yeah i saw you a few times in the servers last night - GG's m8.

I hope thats a line your using to get those pings, and not an OC modem

------------------
There'll be no tears, no screams or cries,
Just a laser beam between ya f*cking eyes....

Vertigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2000, 06:18 PM   #11
FusioN

Human Grunt

If you havn't been following the beta patches, then the newest Point Release must feel and look like a whole new game

(FusioN Q3 skilz status = 210% and rising)
Old 17-03-2000, 06:24 PM   #12
Helta

Manhack

Helta will become famous soon enoughHelta will become famous soon enoughHelta will become famous soon enoughHelta will become famous soon enoughHelta will become famous soon enoughHelta will become famous soon enoughHelta will become famous soon enoughHelta will become famous soon enoughHelta will become famous soon enoughHelta will become famous soon enoughHelta will become famous soon enough
What cuts me up is that they have released new source code,
So all the work I have does has to be redone for the new version,

*HISS* at iD

=(
Helta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2000, 08:02 PM   #13
Mayo

Manhack

Talking

Yep the thing feels like a better version of Rainbow 6.
It cool.
Well off to play and yes I am connecting via Gameon ISDN dial up.

Old 17-03-2000, 09:24 PM   #14
[GO]Maddog

Scanner

[GO]Maddog is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

RAAAAASHHHHHH DAMN YOU !!!

im just a bit unlucky in games like CS really i am

i gota look on the bright side anyway at least i got a title.... ner ner
LOL

[GO]Maddog is offline   Reply With Quote