GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameGrin Distributed Computing

GameGrin Distributed Computing
  • GameGrin Folding@Home
  • GameGrin Seti@Home
  • Milkyway@Home

Old 24-04-2012, 02:33 PM   #381
Listy

Bullsquid

Listy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to all
Re: Come on people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listy View Post
just as well i it point out LO

sorry finger are playing up :P

just as well i pointed out v7 LOL
Old 04-07-2012, 08:45 PM   #382
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

As per :
http://forums.gamegrin.com/showthread.php?t=55346

I have said it before and ill keep saying it again , If everyone on here put just one CPU / GPU onto folding it would help the cause massively

The V7 client makes installing and running Folding so much easier, Even Azreal does it

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2013, 06:13 PM   #383
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Up to 284th overall now, nice work everyone

Having some thermal issues with one of my boxes so thats not running 24/7 atm

Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Old 25-03-2013, 08:01 AM   #384
Platinum
raggggggggge

Right all machines running, PPD up, lets go!

Old 23-05-2013, 08:03 AM   #385
Platinum
raggggggggge

Dropped a couple of places recently, can we claw them back?

Old 25-05-2013, 01:44 AM   #386
Fat Tony

Human Grunt

Fat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud of

Guys, if I'm ahead of you on the leaderboards having come to the game several years late with a computer made from scraps (in a cave) then you are doing it wrong.
Fat Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2013, 01:50 AM   #387
Platinum
raggggggggge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Tony View Post
Guys, if I'm ahead of you on the leaderboards having come to the game several years late with a computer made from scraps (in a cave) then you are doing it wrong.
Peasents

Old 31-05-2013, 08:08 AM   #388
Platinum
raggggggggge

Could do with some more power, anyone care to fire up the client, as I have said before if power draw is a worry just do the CPU one, donesnt use much

Old 16-11-2013, 10:33 AM   #389
Platinum
raggggggggge

Its getting cold outside so its time for a folding push!

Keep your house warm and help science

You dont have to fold on a GPU, just folding on your CPU will help the team loads and wont use that much power, CPU's are generally only 65 / 95 watts.

If anyone needs any help just give me a shout

Old 16-11-2013, 01:48 PM   #390
snaggs

Manhack

snaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nice

Ok i have put my i5 & my athlon (cant remember ) on the job. nobody loves seti anymore
Old 16-11-2013, 04:12 PM   #391
Platinum
raggggggggge

Awesome stuff mate

Old 19-11-2013, 12:53 PM   #392
Milky

Antlion

Milky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud of

I've added my machine.
Will add each VM as i fire it up on the ESX box.

WE GOT TEH 1!!!!!!!! VAAAUUUNNNTTTT!!!!!!
Milky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2013, 01:12 PM   #393
Platinum
raggggggggge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky View Post
I've added my machine.
Will add each VM as i fire it up on the ESX box.

Old 25-12-2013, 11:35 AM   #394
Ning

Fast Headcrab

Ning is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the rough

Seems my production is up...
Ning is offline   Reply With Quote