GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat > LAN Party: Lifts

LAN Party: Lifts If you need a lift, or can offer one to others. Let them know below.

Old 04-01-2010, 09:05 PM   #1
Disturbedguy

Zombie

Disturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura about
Gorton - Manchester - LAN #80

1) As above, live in Gorton/ Manchester and would like to be attending LAN #80
2) Gorton/ Manchester - Google maps m18 7af and that will give you my area.
3) Rig + bag with usual bits in.
4) Hmm should be able to, Picadilly station in Manchester? Other than that, not to sure.
5) I am near Picadilly station (well not to far) so have pretty decent train links, its obvisouly lugging a rig around :s.
6) Pay towards petrol, buy some beers (Dont drink myself anymore, but dont mind paying the person whom gives me a life (if anyone), but please, no sexual favours

If you want any more informaiton, then please let me know and feel free to ask.
Disturbedguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 10:30 PM   #2
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gorton - Manchester - LAN #80

I think you'll be missing out on a fair few offers if there's no sexual favours to be honest.
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 10:33 PM   #3
Disturbedguy

Zombie

Disturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura about

well...i..guess....i...erm..
Old 05-01-2010, 04:44 PM   #4
Disturbedguy

Zombie

I mean I know I am a Manc..but I dont bit..honest..well unless you ask of course
Old 08-01-2010, 08:24 PM   #5
finlay666

Poisonous Zombie

finlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud of

Like I said on Hexus I'm giving matty a lift from Carlisle so you are on the way and welcome to a lift, can bung clothing/sleeping bags behind me in the back to make more space in the boot for the 'puters and there should be space as long as no CRTs etc

Honda Accord should be able to fit 3 + kit
finlay666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 09:32 PM   #6
Disturbedguy

Zombie

If you are sure mate that would be great and I would put some towards petrol/ food?
Old 08-01-2010, 11:08 PM   #7
finlay666

Poisonous Zombie

finlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbedguy View Post
If you are sure mate that would be great and I would put some towards petrol/ food?
Yeah petrol will be fine, it's looking like a full tank for the journey so about 60ish split 3 ways

Wouldn't worry about food, I never spend much... mostly just energy drinks, might bring a few cans with me or some non alcoholic stuff
finlay666 is offline   Reply With Quote