GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Off Topic Discussions

Off Topic Discussions For something that doesn't fit in any other category

Old 19-02-2010, 04:21 AM   #1
olobley

Antlion

olobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond repute
So long and thanks for all the fish

So over the past 6 years, I've met some great people and had a lot of epic lols, however I think it's time to move on. The meaning of a few of my posts of late appears to have been misconstrued, and rather than feed an atmosphere of paranoia and suspicion, it would be better for the forums as a whole to make a clean break.

I'll be around from time to time, and my MSN details aren't hard to work out (add @hotmail.com to my forum nick). If any of you are in/planning a trip to Southern California, Casa Del'Olly is always open.

I hope life treats all of you well & wish Gameon and it's contributors all the best in the future.
olobley is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 19-02-2010, 06:47 AM   #2
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: So long and thanks for all the fish

Epic lols indeed have been had mate , will keep in touch via MSN ect, shame your leaving but sometimes thats how it goes

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2010, 07:13 AM   #3
Nex

Assassin

Nex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond repute

All the best m8.

Sorry I missed you on msn the other week I dont use it much these days ill try and get on there more often its been a while since we spoke.
Nex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2010, 07:13 AM   #4
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute

Nooooooooo!!!!! Say it isn't so!
Old 19-02-2010, 10:44 AM   #5
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Also would just like to say thanks for all you have given to GO over the years mate, epic lan server and networking kit you brought over the years and all the backend stuff you have given to GO, it would certainly be a different place around here if you had never joined

Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Old 19-02-2010, 11:05 AM   #6
ExcessNeo

Bullsquid

ExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the work you have done for GameOn, you are an outstanding chap. Will try to keep in touch
ExcessNeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2010, 11:12 AM   #7
Blak

Human Grunt

Blak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond repute

Well that sucks

The forum won't be the same without you big man.

I'll echo Plat's sentiments and say thank you for your amazing contributions to GO over the years, whether it's been in donating kit, providing pr0 network administration (pretty much the most thankless task ever) or giving lifts to members in need; very few members can claim to have given so much and asked for so little in return.
Old 19-02-2010, 04:52 PM   #8
Gunn (LA)

Combine Soldier

Gunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to behold

I concur with all the above

Your a fine chap and a good friend to know
(I'll chat to you on MSN m8)

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.
Gunn (LA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2010, 06:12 PM   #9
Bobster

Tentacle

Bobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond repute

OMG! <3
Old 20-02-2010, 12:46 PM   #10
oBladeo

Vortigaunt

oBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud of

seen you knocking about for a while but not really spoke to you chap

pitty your off chap but some times i see where your coming from as so many sites i just have neg comments for as my view change in life.

At the end of the day gameon will always be here so come back when you can.

and as my fav saying goes

It can't rain all the time
Old 20-02-2010, 12:59 PM   #11
TGK

Civil Protection

TGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with everything in the future mate.

TGK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2010, 01:23 PM   #12
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, thats a surprise. But, I guess with the new job and everyting things are abit hecktic and keeping us entertained is a bit time consuming.

Hope to see you about again dude.

AFA (From Facebook) :

Yay little boys are awesome...

azrael316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2010, 01:58 PM   #13
Platinum
raggggggggge

Next time your in the UK we will have to get some sort of GO meet / pissup sorted

Old 20-02-2010, 02:49 PM   #14
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
Next time your in the UK we will have to get some sort of GO meet / pissup sorted
+1 and +1 from the wife.

Admittedly, we will have to kee p you away from Bus Stations towards the end of the evening.

AFA (From Facebook) :

Yay little boys are awesome...

azrael316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2010, 04:05 PM   #15
DARKRAVEN979

Fast Zombie

DARKRAVEN979 is a jewel in the roughDARKRAVEN979 is a jewel in the roughDARKRAVEN979 is a jewel in the roughDARKRAVEN979 is a jewel in the roughDARKRAVEN979 is a jewel in the roughDARKRAVEN979 is a jewel in the roughDARKRAVEN979 is a jewel in the roughDARKRAVEN979 is a jewel in the roughDARKRAVEN979 is a jewel in the roughDARKRAVEN979 is a jewel in the roughDARKRAVEN979 is a jewel in the rough

It can't rain all the time[/QUOTE]

more a song than a saying?