GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Off Topic Discussions

Off Topic Discussions For something that doesn't fit in any other category

Closed Thread

Old 21-02-2005, 12:29 PM   #201
PimpDaddy

Zombie

PimpDaddy is on a distinguished roadPimpDaddy is on a distinguished roadPimpDaddy is on a distinguished roadPimpDaddy is on a distinguished roadPimpDaddy is on a distinguished roadPimpDaddy is on a distinguished roadPimpDaddy is on a distinguished roadPimpDaddy is on a distinguished road
ROFL!!

Grim grim grim. I certainly don't want to go on the creators hdd

Some of those though.......you'd think they'd be stoned at birth

Pimpage available anytime, anywhere, almost anyone (no trans<insert freaktype>)

Old 21-02-2005, 12:33 PM   #202
^SwITcH^

Combine Soldier

^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpDaddy
ROFL!!

Grim grim grim. I certainly don't want to go on the creators hdd

Yeah deffo a case of ... when they were delivered, the Doctor slapped thier mother ... they deffo took a hefty beating with an ugly stick!
Old 21-02-2005, 12:36 PM   #203
Nathan

Combine Soldier Elite

Nathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpDaddy
How stoned? Ud have to be stoned to take one home.

You all know uv been home with worse on a Saturday night; its 1.50am and nothings shaking, got urself beer'd up and some slag has been rubbing herself up and down u all night. She goes home with her boyfriend; you've got the major horn on so you take whatever is going.

Not that iv ever done that of course. *cough*
Old 21-02-2005, 12:38 PM   #204
ilogik

Manhack

ilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enough
Yeah course not
Old 21-02-2005, 12:51 PM   #205
^SwITcH^

Combine Soldier

^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by dayspring
Not that you'd admit to at least ... althought the photographic proof may tell a different story!
Old 21-02-2005, 01:01 PM   #206
PimpDaddy

Zombie

PimpDaddy is on a distinguished roadPimpDaddy is on a distinguished roadPimpDaddy is on a distinguished roadPimpDaddy is on a distinguished roadPimpDaddy is on a distinguished roadPimpDaddy is on a distinguished roadPimpDaddy is on a distinguished roadPimpDaddy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Please don't remind me, got a long long long seasoned past......luckily for me though my misses felt sorry enough for me to marry me, which is lucky as shes fit! winner!

Old 21-02-2005, 01:04 PM   #207
^SwITcH^

Combine Soldier

/me waits for someone to ask for picks of your missus ....
Old 21-02-2005, 01:35 PM   #208
Namredips

Vortigaunt

Namredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to behold
giz some pics of ur missus pimpdaddy!
Old 21-02-2005, 02:11 PM   #209
Maggy

Bullsquid

Maggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond repute
shens
"the law of the universe is the whole thing will turn to ****"
Old 21-02-2005, 02:18 PM   #210
^SwITcH^

Combine Soldier

EDIT: SHOOT ME - WRONG THREAD

Last edited by ^SwITcH^; 21-02-2005 at 02:26 PM.
Old 21-02-2005, 02:24 PM   #211
PimpDaddy

Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namredips
giz some pics of ur missus pimpdaddy!
don't have any tbh.

Borrowing a digital camera from work tonight though, so I might post them......depending on if there suitable

Old 21-02-2005, 02:25 PM   #212
Nathan

Combine Soldier Elite

Nathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ^SwITcH^
Wtf is going on? I thought this was teh babe thread, the phone a celeb thread...is...er...not this one. Is it? Im lost now man. :/
Old 21-02-2005, 02:28 PM   #213
^SwITcH^

Combine Soldier

Quote:
Wtf is going on? I thought this was teh babe thread, the phone a celeb thread...is...er...not this one. Is it? Im lost now man. :/
Sorry had two windows open at once ... saw maggy had called shens, and as that is appropriate for the other thread and not this one ... posted without checking which window I had open. Wondered where the hell the posts had gone in the other thread when I refresed the page !!!
Old 21-02-2005, 03:29 PM   #214
Namer

Manhack

Namer has a spectacular aura aboutNamer has a spectacular aura aboutNamer has a spectacular aura aboutNamer has a spectacular aura aboutNamer has a spectacular aura aboutNamer has a spectacular aura aboutNamer has a spectacular aura aboutNamer has a spectacular aura aboutNamer has a spectacular aura aboutNamer has a spectacular aura aboutNamer has a spectacular aura about
I think Namredips missed the idea of this thread a bit tbh......Still had to watch it to the end though. yuk.

C2D 4400 @2.8Ghz, 6gb corsair xms ram, 160Gb h/d and 240Gb h/d, 1x XFX 4850 and, of course, water cooled. Currently dual booting XP and windows7 RC.
Old 21-02-2005, 04:20 PM   #215
Mr_Meeker

Bullsquid

Mr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of light
Rofl, i swear there was some blokes in there, seriously...
Old 21-02-2005, 07:44 PM   #216
Physicist

Roller Mine

Physicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nice
how can u compress an mpg file of 20 meg to something more manageable any freeware available to help? apparently some email providers do not allow 20 meg messages.
Old 21-02-2005, 08:59 PM   #217
PimpDaddy

Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by davewaddle
how can u compress an mpg file of 20 meg to something more manageable any freeware available to help? apparently some email providers do not allow 20 meg messages.
Use WinRar create a series of disks, say 1.44 Mb. Perfectly good, pretty sure you can set the size so set it to anything you want.

Job done

Old 21-02-2005, 09:18 PM   #218
ilogik

Manhack

ilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enough
Yeah use Winrar. Should do it no probs.
Old 22-02-2005, 10:41 AM   #219
^SwITcH^

Combine Soldier

Screw WinRAR ... get it on YouSendIt.com .... really useful for sending yourself really big files at home!

Email yourself the link - then just PM it to everyone (yes please) who wants it (if only allows so many downloads and it will expire after a period of time - can't remember how many or how long though).

Last edited by ^SwITcH^; 22-02-2005 at 10:43 AM.
Old 22-02-2005, 11:06 AM   #220
monger

Alien Controller

monger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond repute
aded to my internet favourites