GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Off Topic Discussions

Off Topic Discussions For something that doesn't fit in any other category

Closed Thread

Old 19-01-2005, 12:58 PM   #81
Colio

Garg

Colio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond repute
normally that'd be quite appealing,

but the women who work in freezer ailes look like this.

for the maturer gentlemen.

Helllloooo Dolly

removed for deceny

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Last edited by Colio; 19-01-2005 at 03:02 PM. Reason: removed for decency...lol

Old 19-01-2005, 01:07 PM   #82
Nathan

Combine Soldier Elite

Nathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really nice
iv just retched...
Old 19-01-2005, 01:08 PM   #83
fuKKer

Human Grunt

fuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant future
any chance of you editing that to a link rather than an attachment, its ****ing disgusting
Old 19-01-2005, 01:26 PM   #84
[Ocid]

Headcrab

[Ocid] is on a distinguished road[Ocid] is on a distinguished road[Ocid] is on a distinguished road[Ocid] is on a distinguished road[Ocid] is on a distinguished road[Ocid] is on a distinguished road[Ocid] is on a distinguished road
ARGGHH no Colio my f**king eyes arrgghh. I'm mentally scared for life
Old 19-01-2005, 01:38 PM   #85
ilogik

Manhack

ilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enough
Always one that has to lower the tone
Old 19-01-2005, 01:46 PM   #86
Nathan

Combine Soldier Elite

Nathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really nice
if there was ever an advert for the "report post" button, I think thats it tbh
Old 19-01-2005, 02:02 PM   #87
Colio

Garg

Colio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond repute
what, she's showing more flesh than most of those models....(put together)....

what you complaining about?

ok, she's a bit ruff around the edges....but ....

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Old 19-01-2005, 02:07 PM   #88
Nathan

Combine Soldier Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colio
what, she's showing more flesh than most of those models....(put together)....

what you complaining about?

ok, she's a bit ruff around the edges....but ....
no sorry, ur quite right, she's lovely....

Old 19-01-2005, 02:15 PM   #89
Colio

Garg

like a scooter.

great to ride till your mates see you on one

Old 19-01-2005, 02:22 PM   #90
Nathan

Combine Soldier Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colio
like a scooter.

great to ride till your mates see you on one
Id rather have "ATI", "Steam rox teh big one!" and "Rashers bitch" tattoo'd on my ass then take a ride on that "attraction".
Old 19-01-2005, 02:36 PM   #91
Killa-Kyle

Antlion
Administrator

Killa-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dayspring
Id rather have "ATI", "Steam rox teh big one!" and "Rashers bitch" tattoo'd on my ass then take a ride on that "attraction".
hahah rep for you!

Achtung Baby!

Xfire: gokyle
Old 19-01-2005, 02:47 PM   #92
monger

Alien Controller

monger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond repute
rofl. ok, i see the ATI and the Steam appraisal but i dont get the "Rasher's bitchj" reference. im sure you already have one of those
Old 19-01-2005, 02:58 PM   #93
Maggy

Bullsquid

Maggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond repute
coolio... not cool -_-

rep -_-
"the law of the universe is the whole thing will turn to ****"
Old 19-01-2005, 03:08 PM   #94
^SwITcH^

Combine Soldier

^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by monger
rofl. ok, i see the ATI and the Steam appraisal but i dont get the "Rasher's bitchj" reference. im sure you already have one of those
Yeah - but that was just a rubber stamp ... rather than a tattoo
Old 19-01-2005, 03:08 PM   #95
Colio

Garg

Quote:
Coming to an Ebay site near you....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayspring on Ebay
Whilst I was parading in front of my full length mirror in my red leather thong, I suddenly thought, god my ass is the size of a billboard...! DING...the light struck on. So rather than see my rear end as a cause of repulsion and dislike, I've warmed to considering it an ass-et.

so heres my pitch, during the summer of 05, I will walk in public around in my leather thong. Whilst doing so I will happily have your logo/brand name/website temporarily tattooeed onto my buttcheeks.

All you have to do is win this auction.

Note auction is for one buttcheek only, please refer to xxxxebayreference for the other one.

Happy Bidding

Dayspring

Old 19-01-2005, 03:27 PM   #96
Nathan

Combine Soldier Elite

Dude, ur sick...

Old 19-01-2005, 03:38 PM   #97
^SwITcH^

Combine Soldier

^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Dude, ur sick...

ROFL - but it could be ur way to a 6800 SLI setup !
Old 19-01-2005, 03:39 PM   #98
Nathan

Combine Soldier Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^SwITcH^
ROFL - but it could be ur way to a 6800 SLI setup !
Selling my soul and selling my ass are two totally different things man...
Old 19-01-2005, 03:49 PM   #99
Listy

Bullsquid

Listy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namer
I feel sorry for all these women.......they is so poor they can't afford anything other than underwear.!
i glad your not that poor LOL
Old 20-01-2005, 12:16 PM   #100
^SwITcH^

Combine Soldier

Quote:
Selling my soul and selling my ass are two totally different things man...
Yeah - you'd probably get more for your soul ... your ass is prolly quite worn after all those lan's you've been to !