GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Comedy and Jokes

Comedy and Jokes Chat about Comedy, Jokes and Amusements

Old 04-08-2008, 05:57 PM   #341
Fat Tony

Human Grunt

Fat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud of
Re: Motivation Posters

Very true, but clicking edit is too much hassle when I'm just clicking througha site and posting the funniez.
Fat Tony is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2008, 06:03 PM   #342
Blak

Human Grunt

Blak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond repute

How about don't hit submit so soon then?
Old 04-08-2008, 06:04 PM   #343
Fat Tony

Human Grunt

Fat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud of

Suggestion noted. Meanwhile let's waste time upping our posts discussing something that's relatively pointless
Old 04-08-2008, 07:49 PM   #344
Benneb

Poisonous Zombie

Benneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Tony View Post
Then may I be so bold as to tell you all to harden the f**k up and post more funny pictures?
That annoys me...
...You know, was making a bigger post to write here and now i have decided i cant be bothered. And i will leave it at that.

Edit:

Quote:
Suggestion noted. Meanwhile let's waste time upping our posts discussing something that's relatively pointless
Goddamn, you are on a roll...
Benneb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 07:51 PM   #345
Fat Tony

Human Grunt

A) It's the internet, there's no point getting too upset over simple and trivial stuff, especially if it's just gonna be ignored

B) (And I'll take this time to apologise to Blak) I've had a **** week and couldn't be ****d - bad mood = bad poster
Old 04-08-2008, 08:01 PM   #346
Benneb

Poisonous Zombie

Benneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
A) It's the internet, there's no point getting too upset over simple and trivial stuff, especially if it's just gonna be ignored

B) (And I'll take this time to apologise to Blak) I've had a **** week and couldn't be ****d - bad mood = bad poster
If you keep posting stuff that 'upsets' more and more people then eventually you will run out of poeple that want to read what you type and then your left with no point posting it in the first place.

I should also point out that me stating my opinion on your percieved lack of respect for others opinions does not constitute getting upset but you, as stated, will probably ignore that.

Edit: Also, i really hope you are not calling that guy who set himself alight 'simple and trivial'
Old 04-08-2008, 08:02 PM   #347
Fat Tony

Human Grunt

I was referring to why I said to "harden the f**k up", but w/e, no point pushing the subject and crying over spilt milk
Old 04-08-2008, 08:08 PM   #348
Benneb

Poisonous Zombie

Quote:
I was referring to why I said to "harden the f**k up", but w/e, no point pushing the subject and crying over spilt milk
And i was refering to "harden the f**k up" when i said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneb
I should also point out that me stating my opinion on your percieved lack of respect for others opinions does not constitute getting upset but you, as stated, will probably ignore that.
And now im going to leave it as this is going nowhere good.
Old 04-08-2008, 08:09 PM   #349
Fat Tony

Human Grunt

Yeah, I'll be honest and say I'm now just confused...
Old 04-08-2008, 08:22 PM   #350
Si^

Vortigaunt

Si^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond repute

Okay here is my 2 cents on everything....

I have to say that some pictures on the internet will always offend certain people due to what people feel when they see a picture. Hense the saying a picture is worth a thousand words. Now while most of the pictures i have seen on the internet are funny. i must admit that some pictures i have seen on here and on other websites have started to become close to the mark and some over what i feel is funny.

This isnt to say that my judgement is god and you all should see what i feel is funny to be funny i just feel that a lot more worthless crap that take photos like the monk photo and use them for cheap gags which i do feel over step the mark. This photo like people have said it a iconic photo one which people should look at and feel how ****** up this world has become that someone has to do this to them selves to get some attention.

Like colio said the photographer would have made a mint and i feel some how that sums up this world at the momment. People getting something out of other peoples pain.

Me well i have a sense of humour but i do feel that photo is out of line.
Old 04-08-2008, 08:24 PM   #351
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasher View Post
this is what the "report" post feature is for guys
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 08:33 PM   #352
GuNsLiNgEr

Vortigaunt

GuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of light

I'm going to take a different look on this, although I don't want to derail this topic even more and understand what Plat is saying subtly lol

The fact that the picture is even being altered in the first place, and turned into some sort of humour, shows just how much that monks act has been felt around the world.

Probably needs to be a new thread to discuss this.
GuNsLiNgEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 08:39 PM   #353
Roger_Mellie
Banned

Roger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond repute

In light of the route of this thread, I feel this is appropriate:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	disagreement.jpg
Views:	523
Size:	160.3 KB
ID:	18040  
Roger_Mellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 08:39 PM   #354
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Back on topic....

Oh look, Simms!

Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Old 05-08-2008, 02:46 PM   #355
fuKKer

Human Grunt

fuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant future

... i dunno LOL
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dunnolol.jpg
Views:	436
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	18061   Click image for larger version

Name:	sexualharrasmentviaflichn4.jpg
Views:	1053
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	18062   Click image for larger version

Name:	phCAZHNVWS.jpg
Views:	1400
Size:	123.8 KB
ID:	18063   Click image for larger version

Name:	stoptimedl4.jpg
Views:	417
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	18064  
fuKKer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2008, 11:32 PM   #356
MaddAussie

Antlion

MaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-09-2008, 06:12 PM   #357
CORPSE-MAKER

Manhack

CORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to behold

Old 08-09-2008, 11:39 PM   #358
Platinum
raggggggggge

Old 14-09-2008, 11:36 AM   #359
CORPSE-MAKER

Manhack

CORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to behold

Old 19-09-2008, 11:46 AM   #360
olobley

Antlion

olobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond repute

olobley is offline   Reply With Quote