GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Films & Programs

Films & Programs Opinions on your favourite Films and TV programs

Old 21-11-2009, 06:36 PM   #101
Sin_Chase

Vortigaunt

Sin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really nice
Re: I've just watched...

Just watched Moon.

Epic.

Old 21-11-2009, 06:39 PM   #102
Cronos

Antlion

Cronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond repute

Das Boot, fantastic war film.

"The standard you walk past, is the standard you accept."

I have brave fight to wild bear
I have strong arm lift to wild bear
I am so fast more than train
Cronos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2009, 01:09 AM   #103
TGK

Civil Protection

TGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond repute

Azreal bum a 13 year old...

TGK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2009, 07:06 PM   #104
GuNsLiNgEr

Vortigaunt

GuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin_Chase View Post
Just watched Moon.

Epic.
Just watched Moon as well, possible the best film I've seen all year (close between Moon and District 9)
GuNsLiNgEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 01:54 PM   #105
Snoozer
Banned

Snoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViddaXondi View Post
Zombieland, fantastic epic win movie.
I concur, watched this last night.
Snoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 02:09 PM   #106
acron^

Scanner

acron^ will become famous soon enoughacron^ will become famous soon enoughacron^ will become famous soon enoughacron^ will become famous soon enoughacron^ will become famous soon enoughacron^ will become famous soon enoughacron^ will become famous soon enoughacron^ will become famous soon enoughacron^ will become famous soon enoughacron^ will become famous soon enoughacron^ will become famous soon enough

Quote:
+ 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronos View Post
Watched Pandorum a bit earlier, enjoyed the hell out of it, worth a look if you like Event Horizon.
+ 1
acron^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2009, 09:25 AM   #107
Metal Ed

Vortigaunt

Metal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the rough

watched 2012 last week. What an epically sh1te film that was. 2.5 hours of life i can't have back...

Problem with it for me was that i can't suspend disbelief when a beat up camper van can out run a dust cloud from a volcano then barely wobble when the back half is smashed of by a giant boulder falling out of the sky.

That's just two of the ridiculous things that happen in this film. I've got a list of the rest as long as my arm!

That said, the cgi was good. I think the best aspects of the film were the fat russian guy's voice (super-deep and super-rich), and when i spotted who i believe to be the actor who played Ted's dad from Bill and Ted.

I was that bored...2 out of 10
Metal Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2009, 09:49 AM   #108
monger

Alien Controller

monger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond repute

Watched Inglorious Barsterds (2009)

Quite enjoyed it. Not a Tarrantino classic by any means but pretty entertaining and made me laugh a fair few times. I loved Pitt's rediculous accent (especially when he was pretending to be Italian).

I was so nervous at the end. I dont normally get so much into film but i was right on the edge of my seat.

I'd recommend it
Old 24-11-2009, 11:01 AM   #109
Snoozer
Banned

Snoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by monger View Post
I loved Pitt's rediculous accent (especially when he was pretending to be Italian).
That was by far my most favourite scene.

I caught Jennifer's Body yesterday. Silly, and if it wasn't for the hotness of Megan Fox, a bit **** . A no brainer 'horrorcom.'

I also watched Gamer. Michael C Hall was pretty good as the creepy bad guy and as it was shamelessly packaged as 'mantainment,' you get what you expect.

Going to try to watch Moon tonight .
Old 24-11-2009, 12:23 PM   #110
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Just watched Harold and Kumar, Gaunatanamo bay, Epic lols, will watch White Castle this week, I know I have watched them in the wrong order but I saw a bit of Guantanamo on TV and wanted to see the end.

"unless it's inside his mouth... yes?" - Acelister 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2009, 02:20 PM   #111
Killa-Kyle

Antlion
Administrator

Killa-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud of

Quote:
+1

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Achtung Baby!

Xfire: gokyle
Killa-Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 11:35 PM   #112
Snoozer
Banned

Films:

Fargo - Coens at its finest.
World's Greatest Dad - An odd black comedy with Robin Williams offering a great performance.
American Pie Presents: The Book of Love - Plenty of fit birds getting their knockers out, but quite possibly one of the worst film's I've ever seen.

TV:

White Collar - :O at the Fall-break Finale. I'm loving this so far.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:47 AM   #113
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

Currently watching "Miami Vice" (80s TV series(

the sad thing is, i am enjoying it

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 01:48 PM   #114
Snoozer
Banned

Dexter 04x11 - I can't not cream for this show. Season Finale this week (iirc) should rock.

Watched The Usual Suspects last night. What a great yarn.
Old 15-12-2009, 12:03 AM   #115
Blak

Human Grunt

Blak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoozer View Post
Dexter 04x11 - I can't not cream for this show. Season Finale this week (iirc) should rock.
Oh crap oh crap oh crap what an ending to 04x11!!!!!!1one

I want to see how 5 picks up NOW.
Old 15-12-2009, 12:30 AM   #116
Blak

Human Grunt

Blak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond repute

I am of course an idiot and meant 04x12.
Old 15-12-2009, 09:12 AM   #117
Snoozer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blak View Post
Oh crap oh crap oh crap what an ending to 04x11!!!!!!1one

I want to see how 5 picks up NOW.
OMGGGGGG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!
Old 16-12-2009, 09:23 AM   #118
Snoozer
Banned

Watched:

All About Steve - Light-hearted comedy which was actually mildly amusing.
Surrogates - ****e.
Old 16-12-2009, 09:46 AM   #119
Fat Tony

Human Grunt

Fat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud of

Yesterday I saw a movie called Young People F*cking, a surprisingly intelligent and well acted comedy. It follows 5 different scenarios where people are having sex through 6 different stages. Very unique, and I loved it.

Also saw Jingle All The Way. Arnold Schwarzenegger uppercuts a reindeer. That is all you need to know about how awesome that movie is.
Fat Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2009, 03:40 PM   #120
GuNsLiNgEr

Vortigaunt

GuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Tony View Post
Yesterday I saw a movie called Young People F*cking, a surprisingly intelligent and well acted comedy. It follows 5 different scenarios where people are having sex through 6 different stages. Very unique, and I loved it.

Also saw Jingle All The Way. Arnold Schwarzenegger uppercuts a reindeer. That is all you need to know about how awesome that movie is.
Yeah I quite enjoyed that Young People film as well, it's pretty good
GuNsLiNgEr is offline   Reply With Quote