GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat > LAN Party: Lifts

LAN Party: Lifts If you need a lift, or can offer one to others. Let them know below.

Old 27-04-2005, 03:05 PM   #1
Milky

Antlion

Milky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud of
Lan #61 - Lift Offered - Warrington (Cheshire) Area

I can prolly fit 1, at a push, 2 people in my car. I'll be taking the bootspace with TFT, Base Unit and a Duvet!

Travelling Southbound on the M6 to Junction 15. Then cutting accross to Uttoxeter.

I can pick up on the way, or if anyone is in the vicinity of Warrington (Wigan, Manchester, Liverpool, St Helens etc).

Also, if anyone is willing to get the train to Warrington, i'll pick them up from Warrington.

I'll be heading down at about 7ish, to be there hopefully by about 8:30pm - 8:30pm. Return time will be whenever :/

This is for LAN #61

WE GOT TEH 1!!!!!!!! VAAAUUUNNNTTTT!!!!!!

Last edited by Milky; 11-07-2005 at 09:10 AM.
Milky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 09:10 AM   #2
Milky

Antlion

Milky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud of
*bump* !!

Last edited by Milky; 11-07-2005 at 02:47 PM.
Old 11-07-2005, 02:47 PM   #3
Milky

Antlion

*bump*

Old 11-07-2005, 02:56 PM   #4
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute
Why don't you leave the panda car at home and blag a riot bus? Then you could travel around the country and pick us all up. If there's a hold up on the motorway just put the flashing lights and sirens on.
Old 11-07-2005, 03:11 PM   #5
fightfox

Headcrab

fightfox is on a distinguished roadfightfox is on a distinguished roadfightfox is on a distinguished roadfightfox is on a distinguished roadfightfox is on a distinguished roadfightfox is on a distinguished road
lol or get arrested on thurs nite n demand to be took to uttoxeter police station

n milky there is always room on da roof for 1 more
Old 11-07-2005, 03:13 PM   #6
Milky

Antlion

nother bump :P

Old 11-07-2005, 03:13 PM   #7
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fightfox
lol or get arrested on thurs nite n demand to be took to uttoxeter police station

n milky there is always room on da roof for 1 more
git, spoilt my anti-bump http://forums.gamegrin.com/showthrea...stpost&t=15684
Beanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 03:14 PM   #8
fightfox

Headcrab

fightfox is on a distinguished roadfightfox is on a distinguished roadfightfox is on a distinguished roadfightfox is on a distinguished roadfightfox is on a distinguished roadfightfox is on a distinguished road
Bump!
Old 11-07-2005, 03:16 PM   #9
Milky

Antlion

Blatant Post Bump!

Old 11-07-2005, 03:33 PM   #10
SCAN-Baka

Zombie

SCAN-Baka will become famous soon enoughSCAN-Baka will become famous soon enoughSCAN-Baka will become famous soon enoughSCAN-Baka will become famous soon enoughSCAN-Baka will become famous soon enoughSCAN-Baka will become famous soon enoughSCAN-Baka will become famous soon enoughSCAN-Baka will become famous soon enoughSCAN-Baka will become famous soon enoughSCAN-Baka will become famous soon enoughSCAN-Baka will become famous soon enough
What Milky isn't telling you is that its in the back of a cop van .... In The Cage
Old 11-07-2005, 03:50 PM   #11
fightfox

Headcrab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz
git, spoilt my anti-bump
Ok Ok

Anti-Bump

Dere U Happy
Old 11-07-2005, 04:32 PM   #12
blue fox

Manhack

blue fox has a spectacular aura aboutblue fox has a spectacular aura aboutblue fox has a spectacular aura aboutblue fox has a spectacular aura aboutblue fox has a spectacular aura aboutblue fox has a spectacular aura aboutblue fox has a spectacular aura aboutblue fox has a spectacular aura aboutblue fox has a spectacular aura aboutblue fox has a spectacular aura aboutblue fox has a spectacular aura about
can i plz have a lift? i'm not goin to lan tho
blue fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 04:52 PM   #13
Milky

Antlion

pfft... hitchikers :P

Old 11-07-2005, 11:20 PM   #14
fightfox

Headcrab

i wanna lift in a police car
Old 11-07-2005, 11:38 PM   #15
Gunn (LA)

Combine Soldier

Gunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to behold
*bump* (just to help)

BTW Milky, wtf is up with your sirens, they on speed or what (going like you just seen the bust of the century, and i aint talking Page 3 here)

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.
Gunn (LA) is offline   Reply With Quote