GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Olly's Leaving Do

Olly's Leaving Do Info/ideas about Ollys Leaving meet/drink up

Old 04-05-2009, 12:47 PM   #1
ExcessNeo

Bullsquid

ExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond repute
URGENT - For those at Bodeans 3rd May

Anybody that withdrew money from the Lloyds opposite bodeans check your banks because you might have had your card details compromised like mine was.

It's possible that it happened at another cash machine but I wouldn't risk not checking up on it.
ExcessNeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 12:58 PM   #2
Blak

Human Grunt

Blak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: URGENT - For those at Bodeans 3rd May

Just checked, and nothing untoward has gone out of my account. Shall keep an eye on it though.
Old 04-05-2009, 03:36 PM   #3
Trepkkos

Manhack

Trepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to all

checked mine too , seems ok
Trepkkos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 03:55 PM   #4
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

They stole your goldz?

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 01:54 PM   #5
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

ugg i had this happen to me 2 weeks back, stole 150 of vodaphone voucher top ups off my card. Im with Lloyds and they were fantastic about it. Refunded the money within 5 days. Being investigated now. I was mega unhappy when i found that out i can tell ya.
Old 10-05-2009, 06:45 PM   #6
ExcessNeo

Bullsquid

ExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelfromabove View Post
ugg i had this happen to me 2 weeks back, stole 150 of vodaphone voucher top ups off my card. Im with Lloyds and they were fantastic about it. Refunded the money within 5 days. Being investigated now. I was mega unhappy when i found that out i can tell ya.
Sounds like the same people that did me as I have 100 of vodaphone topups on my bank statement. And I've been on O2 since they were called it.

I'm still waiting for the money back from my bank but considering monday was a bank holiday I'll probably get it tommorow.
Old 10-05-2009, 11:10 PM   #7
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

Interesting, yeah mine was 110 vodaphone top ups and 30 o2 top ups. Ive been with 3 for 2 years now.
I wouldnt have even noticede it if it wernt for the banks fraud line ringing me and asking to confirm payments as a lot have been made on thaty account lately.

They were fanatasic with me, no quibbles whatsoever when i said that the payments wernt mine.
Old 10-05-2009, 11:18 PM   #8
ExcessNeo

Bullsquid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelfromabove View Post
Interesting, yeah mine was 110 vodaphone top ups and 30 o2 top ups. Ive been with 3 for 2 years now.
I wouldnt have even noticede it if it wernt for the banks fraud line ringing me and asking to confirm payments as a lot have been made on thaty account lately.

They were fanatasic with me, no quibbles whatsoever when i said that the payments wernt mine.
Yea, my bank (Alliance and Leicester)'s fraud department called my house while i was traveling back from london so my mum mentioned about my card to me and I said it was fine for me.

They were good they recognised the charges were not made by me so said a refund is being processed after i confirmed that fact but might take longer as it was a bank holiday.
Old 10-05-2009, 11:25 PM   #9
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Glad your getting it sorted though

I was lucky to get away with 150, i had 20k sat in my account that day :S
Old 11-05-2009, 12:43 AM   #10
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

djdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond repute

Fraud line phoned me up, asked about a couple of recent payments, I confirmed them as mine, said everything is in order.

Then 2 days later they blocked my card. :S

That was an interesting phone call to make...
Old 11-05-2009, 10:55 AM   #11
funkstar

Headcrab

funkstar has a spectacular aura aboutfunkstar has a spectacular aura aboutfunkstar has a spectacular aura aboutfunkstar has a spectacular aura aboutfunkstar has a spectacular aura aboutfunkstar has a spectacular aura aboutfunkstar has a spectacular aura aboutfunkstar has a spectacular aura aboutfunkstar has a spectacular aura aboutfunkstar has a spectacular aura aboutfunkstar has a spectacular aura about

JohnLewis Partnership card have always looked after me. They have phones me a few times asking about several transactions, the last one was a tester transaction for 1p for setting up a contract at CPW.

I've now started carrying two cards when I travel in case my normal one gets blocked.
funkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:11 PM   #12
Blondie

Fast Headcrab

Blondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to behold

I'm with Natwest and the often call me when the notice mobile credit purchases. I topped my mums phone up for her as she was in cyprus, 5 mins later natwest mastercard were on the home phone. I also informed them that I will be in Oz for 2 weeks so they didn't block my card while away. They told me to check my statement when I got back & inform them if anything was strange on there. Thats good service IMO.

The Future Mrs Roger Mellie
Blondie is offline   Reply With Quote