GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > GameGrin Website Content

GameGrin Website Content Any feedback questions, FAQs, Ideas

Old 09-09-2013, 10:45 PM   #1
SilentHeaven109

Zombie

SilentHeaven109 is infamous around these partsSilentHeaven109 is infamous around these partsSilentHeaven109 is infamous around these partsSilentHeaven109 is infamous around these partsSilentHeaven109 is infamous around these partsSilentHeaven109 is infamous around these partsSilentHeaven109 is infamous around these partsSilentHeaven109 is infamous around these partsSilentHeaven109 is infamous around these parts
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Xbox 360 Review

A new game review has just been added

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Xbox 360 Review

Visit here to read more

Snippet:
<p>The Bureau: XCOM Declassified, the re-emergence of 2K's attempt to fuse classic strategy gameplay with elements of contemporary shooters, arguably has large shoes to fill.</p>

......Read More
Old 10-09-2013, 03:19 PM   #2
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Xbox 360 Review

I've not played a huge amount of this yet but what I did play, I actually quite enjoyed. Maybe it's just because I wasn't really judging the game. I think I wanted to enjoy it so I have been.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acelister
It was this, or play with myself
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 08:16 PM   #3
Ewok

Human Grunt

Ewok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Xbox 360 Review

I've been enjoying it to an extent. I quite like the style/setting and I love anything XCOM. Strategic overlay adds a nice element of depth to the combat.

However, as much as I am enjoying it though, objectively speaking it's not a great game. The checkpoint system is broken, higher difficulty modes are made such by bullet sponge enemies and poor squad AI, plot is weak, mechanics are clunky and I have experienced a fair few glitches, bugs and crashes on PC.

It definitely betrays its tortured development history.