GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Parenting

Parenting GameGrin Parents - For talk about family life.

Old 19-05-2010, 02:50 AM   #1
Flarty

Fast Headcrab

Flarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the rough
99 problems

so 7 weeks till my first is here, and just ordered this
http://www.nippazwithattitude.com/99problems.html

tis awesome yes
Flarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2010, 07:14 AM   #2
oBladeo

Vortigaunt

oBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud of
Re: 99 problems

i like it but...

10 for 1 bib!!! and also it will be in the wash 99% of the time so....

btw congrates do you know what it is?

ours girl is due in 10 days
Old 19-05-2010, 07:36 AM   #3
Flarty

Fast Headcrab

Flarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the rough

ahhhh cool, unfortunately no dont know even payed for a 4d scan but lil bugger had its legs crossed yet agaain, so i've already grounded him/her/both
Old 19-05-2010, 01:54 PM   #4
Vale

Vortigaunt

Vale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to behold

hah - thats cool!!

P.s.

If I make a list of all the baby related stuff we have - would you guys be interested? free to good homes
Old 19-05-2010, 06:04 PM   #5
Flarty

Fast Headcrab

yes deffo be interested mate, i'm to busy wasting money on designer bibs to buy real stuff :P
Old 19-05-2010, 09:51 PM   #6
Vale

Vortigaunt

Vale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to behold

cool - I'll get a list together of what we have
Old 22-05-2010, 10:17 AM   #7
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

ha, cool bib m8

Not knowing the sex of the child is such a fantastic surprise when they are born
Linda and i both asked not to be told what our two was going to be
Yeah i know it makes it a nightmare buying clothes etc, but hell, its like 20 Christmas's thrown at you at once when you find out.

Good luck to both of you (Flarty and oBladeo), well i should say all four of you

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2010, 02:27 PM   #8
Flarty

Fast Headcrab

yes lots of ppl have told us that, but we're just to damn excited to wait lol, thanks for the kind words dude.
Old 26-05-2010, 08:07 PM   #9
Vale

Vortigaunt

disappointment I'm affraid. My wife has given basically everything spare we have away.
Old 26-05-2010, 08:39 PM   #10
Listy

Bullsquid

Listy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to all

or shes stashed it away for the next one
Old 26-05-2010, 08:44 PM   #11
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listy View Post
or shes stashed it away for the next one
I can almost hear the sound of panic coming from Vale at that very thought haha!
Old 27-05-2010, 02:32 AM   #12
Flarty

Fast Headcrab

ahhh no worries youth. cheers anyway.