GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Off Topic Discussions

Off Topic Discussions For something that doesn't fit in any other category

Old 31-03-2006, 02:32 PM   #1
Bad_Barbie

Poisonous Headcrab

Bad_Barbie has a spectacular aura aboutBad_Barbie has a spectacular aura aboutBad_Barbie has a spectacular aura aboutBad_Barbie has a spectacular aura aboutBad_Barbie has a spectacular aura aboutBad_Barbie has a spectacular aura aboutBad_Barbie has a spectacular aura aboutBad_Barbie has a spectacular aura aboutBad_Barbie has a spectacular aura aboutBad_Barbie has a spectacular aura aboutBad_Barbie has a spectacular aura about
1 year anniversary

Just checking out my user cp, when i realised that i've been posting on GameOn for a year now (well, it was a year on the 29th)

Been looking through some of my old posts which made me chuckle, all the way back to my first hello thread, where i thought Rup was a git, hang on, i still think that I'm glad i ignored him and came to a LAN, well 2 actually

I've met some great people through GO who have become good friends I'm glad i was introduced to this site, thank you fellow GOers for everything

Long live GO and all that sail in her

Xfire - badbarbie
Bad_Barbie is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 31-03-2006, 02:51 PM   #2
Gunner002

Antlion

Gunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_Barbie
Just checking out my user cp, when i realised that i've been posting on GameOn for a year now (well, it was a year on the 29th)

Been looking through some of my old posts which made me chuckle, all the way back to my first hello thread, where i thought Rup was a git, hang on, i still think that I'm glad i ignored him and came to a LAN, well 2 actually

I've met some great people through GO who have become good friends I'm glad i was introduced to this site, thank you fellow GOers for everything

Long live GO and all that sail in her
Sweet, I think I have been here a year? tis teh best forum I have ever been on
AMD R9 290X @ 1100/1420MHz
OCZ 512GB Vertex 4 X2
XFX XXX 650watt PSU
Corsair Vengeance C70 Black
Gunner002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2006, 03:42 PM   #3
wichiowmchikibd

Human Grunt

wichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nice
Happy anniversary! Ahem. anyhoo...
Old 31-03-2006, 04:08 PM   #4
Bobster

Tentacle

Bobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond repute
lol glad u guys enjoy this place