GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat

GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat GameOn LAN Parties.

Old 17-08-2002, 04:13 PM   #1
edwards666

Scanner

edwards666 is an unknown quantity at this point
Need Friends @ The Lan

hello, names Peter Edwards (Immune),
will be my first Lan.
Have no mates.
desperately seeking companionship
please join billy no mates group,
no ppl with dirty habbits wanted
regards,
pete
edwards666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2002, 04:16 PM   #2
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
lol
sorry that just sounding like the "dating game" for a moment

We will sit you next to someone who is friendly and helpfull
who can help u along if u get stuck
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2002, 05:48 PM   #3
edwards666

Scanner

dating game

yeh, my weird sense of humour m8
Old 17-08-2002, 06:16 PM   #4
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
your going to fit in ok then
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2002, 07:16 PM   #5
Gaza

Vortigaunt

Gaza is just really niceGaza is just really niceGaza is just really niceGaza is just really niceGaza is just really niceGaza is just really niceGaza is just really niceGaza is just really niceGaza is just really niceGaza is just really niceGaza is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Rasher

We will sit you next to someone who is friendly and helpfull
who can help u along if u get stuck
That's me & Claire out the question

Although if you dont mind an arrogent little git by all means sit near us
Gaza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2002, 10:36 PM   #6
Preacher

Hopper Mine

Preacher is an unknown quantity at this pointPreacher is an unknown quantity at this point
there will be a few blank spaces in the seating plan, see what happpens then.

Living proof that you can leave the IT industry and become the fastest bin-man in the west country!
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2002, 10:39 PM   #7
snaggs

Manhack

snaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nice
rash please put him in between me and blade so i dont have to listen to blades jibba jabba all lan! please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 17-08-2002, 11:07 PM   #8
Preacher

Hopper Mine

Preacher is an unknown quantity at this pointPreacher is an unknown quantity at this point
its the farts that should be worrying you...

Living proof that you can leave the IT industry and become the fastest bin-man in the west country!
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2002, 11:53 PM   #9
Gunn (LA)

Combine Soldier

Gunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
That's me & Claire out the question
Dam right u thicky's (tea Wench the both of ya)

And don't worry edwards666, as long as ya sence of humour isn't as bad as Rashers or ShoX's then u'll fit in just fine.

ps, a £10 goes a long way, saying that so does a £5 (In Rashers hands )

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.
Gunn (LA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2002, 12:27 AM   #10
Teddy

Combine Soldier

Teddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura about
ffs

i thought that was an "all inclusive" price?

have we always had to pay extra or have i been getting a good deal?
DJRobJones.Com - everything prog - email info@djrobjones.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own unless stated otherwise.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2002, 07:49 PM   #11
Blade

Baby Headcrab

Blade is an unknown quantity at this point
lol, he can sit next to me - that way i wont have snaggs stroking my leg all lan again, (Just because exec wasent there)
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2002, 03:35 AM   #12
Killa-Kyle

Antlion
Administrator

Killa-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud of
Whatup Pete

That first post was a bit shite m8... you should have just said, I'm welsh and like sheep, morish would sit with you!

I'm sure rasher will spare you from stitting by blade.

I'll be sitting with the servers more than likely but I'll be flying about like a blue arsed fly.

Are you all sorted for lift? I wont forget your NIC or CD's

[now where did I put them]

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Achtung Baby!

Xfire: gokyle
Killa-Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2002, 10:16 AM   #13
Morish

Fast Headcrab

Morish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enough
yeah sit with me

are you cute and flufffeh ?

The opinions expressed in this post are not purely that of my own, they are simply expressions and thoughts from me talking to my goat.

Morish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2002, 12:31 PM   #14
edwards666

Scanner

FREINDS :)

glad u seem like nice ppl,
Kyle- thought u'd forgotten about me

Snaggs seems kwl,
dunno about his leg feeling habbits :_(

blade is a safe bet!

regards to all,
pete

p.s. morish- i aint welsh or fluffeh but i am helishly cute
Old 19-08-2002, 04:01 PM   #15
ShoX

Human Grunt

ShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura about
...and whats wrong with my sense of humour? :]

Welcome pete0x btw.

Rob
Old 19-08-2002, 04:04 PM   #16
edwards666

Scanner

rob

didn't realise u had one. hehe
lots of r.a.t.m fans

dont realy understand the web site rob
Old 19-08-2002, 04:06 PM   #17
ShoX

Human Grunt

ShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura about
Yeah, theres a few knocking around here, mainly just me and Gaz, and Gambit when he gets his arse online more :]

My website is just dodgy, i'll do something with it properly one day.

www.gamegrin.com/rob was something i was farting on about with till i got bored.

Rob
Old 19-08-2002, 06:13 PM   #18
Hairy

Bullsquid

Hairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond repute
Talking AS IF !!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Killa-Kyle

I'll be sitting with the servers more than likely but I'll be flying about like a blue arsed fly.

BULLSHIT !!!!!!!!!!

We always play " See who spots Kyle move first", and garunteed whoever says they have gets called a liar

Hairy

The views stated here are God's and not mine, unless otherwise stated.
Hairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2002, 06:58 PM   #19
Gunn (LA)

Combine Soldier

Gunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to behold
Or the ever popular "What time in the afternoon will ShoX wake up?" has always been my fav

Gunn (LA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2002, 09:23 PM   #20
ShoX

Human Grunt

You try drinking guinness for the majority of the day and trying to operate on a decent sleep pattern.

Kyle my fellow alcho (although a wine and caffreys man) will back me up.

Rob