GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > MMO

Old 22-12-2011, 04:10 PM   #1
Ex0dUs

Vortigaunt
Administrator

Ex0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud of
Bioware Releases Statement Regarding High Population SWTOR Servers

Bioware Releases Statement Regarding High Population SWTOR Servers

Visit here to read more

With the launch of Star Wars: The Old Republic, queue times for servers have been a hot topic as Bioware attempt to manage server loads and capacity. While for the most part SWTOR has no doubt been one of the smoother MMO launches for a good while, its not without its hiccups, and people have certainly been vocal about it!

......Read More
Ex0dUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 06:54 PM   #2
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bioware Releases Statement Regarding High Population SWTOR Servers

Thankfully the Ravager server my main is on hasn't made me wait more than 20 minutes a time, and I've an alt on a different server which I've never had a wait time on (and population has never been over 'low').

Kind of glad I can't buy it until next week now though, as it seems loads have had grief trying to get their codes registered today with the site being down and the launcher acting up for some. By the time I get it, it should all have settled down and I'll hopefully have no issues.
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote