GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself First time on our forums, introduce yourself & tell us a bit about you.

Old 06-10-2009, 07:46 PM   #1
stevie lee

Houndeye

stevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the rough
LAN newbie type person

hello people

thought i'd better post something on this site, seen as i have signed up to go to the next LAN 'n everything.

my name is pretty easy to guess
i've been posting on HEXUS for 2 years now, i mainly do the newbie welcomes over there, though i might aswell spread myself out a bit onto the internet.

unemployed but do volunteer work at shopmobilioty, fixing scooters and wheelchairs,

I've resorted to scrounging around in skips to sell stuff to be able to make it to the lan, Only 50 to go now.

nothing much else i want to tell you

except

see you at the LAN.
stevie lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 07:49 PM   #2
Snoozer
Banned

Snoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished road
Re: LAN newbie type person

Good to hear you're doing volunteer work, very noble of you! You can always fix Plat's chair when someone breaks it.

Welcome to the forums.
Snoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 08:03 PM   #3
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoozer View Post
Good to hear you're doing volunteer work, very noble of you! You can always fix Plat's chair when someone breaks it.
Beanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 08:11 PM   #4
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevie lee View Post
though i might aswell spread myself out a bit onto the internet.
Invitation?

Welcome to the forums.
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 09:35 PM   #5
FoxyStoat

Human Grunt

FoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond repute

How cute is your avatar!

Welcome to Game On Nice to see more of you HEXUS lot around these parts, from those of you I've met at past lans I can only say how nice you all are, looking forward to meeting you at the November one
Old 07-10-2009, 12:47 AM   #6
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh noes, not more Hexuses.. Hexi... Well what ever the plural is of Hexus..

Only joking, prepare to get pwned at the Lan however. (Not by me I might add, I suck at just about everything except TF2, and im still pretty s**t at that)

AFA (From Facebook) :

Yay little boys are awesome...

azrael316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 09:52 AM   #7
Metal Ed

Vortigaunt

Metal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the rough

welcome to the forums! Look forward to meeting you all at the lan...
Metal Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 02:40 PM   #8
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

Hello and welcome!

You will see me and my other half Pringah at the Lan too, come say hi
Old 07-10-2009, 05:22 PM   #9
stevie lee

Houndeye

stevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the rough

its a HEXITE i'll forgive you for not knowing.

not sure how much use i will be on this forum, it will take me a while to get used to it.

unemployed = 8 years of gaming all day = you will get pwned by me.

thanking you alls for the welcome - it seems to be more friendly around here than on HEXUS, the average is 3 welcome messages over a week, we are up to 8 already, in one day.

just though i'd let you know.
stevie lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 05:27 PM   #10
JK Ferret

Human Grunt

JK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond repute

Top man Stevie
JK Ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 05:27 PM   #11
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Hexus are taking over , Welcome to GO mate, hope you enjoy the lannage

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 05:43 PM   #12
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
its a HEXITE i'll forgive you for not knowing.
Ah, I see.

Quote:
thanking you alls for the welcome - it seems to be more friendly around here than on HEXUS, the average is 3 welcome messages over a week, we are up to 8 already, in one day.
Thats because we have nothing better to do with our time.

AFA (From Facebook) :

Yay little boys are awesome...

azrael316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 09:51 PM   #13
XPurple-PoisonX

Human Grunt
Forum Volunteer

XPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really nice

Welcome to the forums. Enjoy!
Old 07-10-2009, 09:58 PM   #14
Si^

Vortigaunt

Si^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome enjoy the forums
Old 08-10-2009, 09:13 AM   #15
Vulpine

Vortigaunt

Vulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant future

Quote:
unemployed = 8 years of gaming all day = you will get pwned by me.
Me, employed, lazy = 20 years of gaming all day = you will get pwned by me

Enjoy your stay Hexite.
Vulpine is offline   Reply With Quote