GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Free Clan Hosting > Free Clan Web Hosting

Free Clan Web Hosting Ask all your questions in here.
How to get free hosting

Old 26-05-2004, 01:50 AM   #1
Aven
Banned

Aven is infamous around these partsAven is infamous around these parts
Question It has been 5 days

It has been 5 days since i PMed HomZ and i still got no site
Aven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2004, 08:51 AM   #2
Listy

Bullsquid

Listy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to all
well since there has been a lan this weekend just passed and i know homz will have been there you might have to wait the "5 to 7 days" it says to wait
Old 26-05-2004, 08:55 AM   #3
cloud_ds

Bullsquid

cloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the rough
You that guy on irc?
[08:11] <Mount-Ain-Dew> i need help with a clan hosted site, i cant get help by sending homz a message, ive sent an email to webmaster, i just need someone to look adnh tell me my username and paswword for my admin account, i will provide any verification info that is required
[08:13] <Mount-Ain-Dew> HELLO
[08:15] <Mount-Ain-Dew> FFS is anyone ever active in this room
[08:15] <Mount-Ain-Dew> ive been here like 10 times to get help and ive only seen some one go active long enough to tell me to coem back later
[08:16] <Mount-Ain-Dew> all i am looking for is for a littel help with a clan hosted site, as i understood it HomZ and rasher are the poeple to talk to, yet Homz isnt here when i try to find him and ive imed rasher ithink 2 or 3 times and jsut got his away message

You know 8am in the morning most people are asleep, or getting ready for work - if that is you maybe coming at a more later time perhaps? But yeah asking on the forums is the best way then hopefully nobody misses it :P

Oh and edit: These are my views not those of gameon
Old 26-05-2004, 10:07 PM   #4
Ste (homz)

Bullsquid

Ste (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of light
i did receive your info mate , all i can do is ask you to please be patient as we have a massive backlog of clans that want hosting.

im hoping to get this all cleared by monday night

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Ste (homz) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2004, 12:11 AM   #5
Aven
Banned

that wasnt me on irc i havent been on that in so long
Old 28-05-2004, 02:42 PM   #6
Volupheles

Scanner

Volupheles is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomZ
i did receive your info mate , all i can do is ask you to please be patient as we have a massive backlog of clans that want hosting.

im hoping to get this all cleared by monday night
Have you received my pm? I sent it over a week ago. =/
Volupheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2004, 03:11 PM   #7
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volupheles
Read this m8
http://forums.gamegrin.com/showthread.php?t=9828

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2004, 12:53 AM   #8
Aven
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volupheles
If u read the bottom of his post it says "im hoping to get this all cleared by monday night"
Old 29-05-2004, 12:57 AM   #9
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
yes and its Friday night tonight m8
so its 3 more days till Monday - check the date of the post

Follow me on Twitter
Old 29-05-2004, 05:57 PM   #10
Volupheles

Scanner

Volupheles is an unknown quantity at this point
/me waits patiently
Volupheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2004, 08:48 PM   #11
Aven
Banned

ok i got the site and i cant login into the site admin or user admin what should i do and btw i already pmed HomZ bout it
Old 31-05-2004, 11:08 PM   #12
Ste (homz)

Bullsquid

Ste (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of light
sorted via pm ^^

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Ste (homz) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2004, 12:05 AM   #13
Aven
Banned

Rasher i need a site manager thing
Old 01-06-2004, 01:01 AM   #14
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aven
Rasher i need a site manager thing
You need to use an FTP client
something like CuteFTP will do it
that will give you access see everything in your site then.

Follow me on Twitter
Old 01-06-2004, 01:39 PM   #15
Hairy

Bullsquid

Hairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond repute
A few manners wouldn't go amiss round here. Just my opinion. But Homz is only a volunteer after all.

The views stated here are God's and not mine, unless otherwise stated.
Hairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2004, 04:34 PM   #16
Gunn (LA)

Combine Soldier

Gunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACOr.Hairy
A few manners wouldn't go amiss round here. Just my opinion. But Homz is only a volunteer after all.
2 true

Gunn (LA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2004, 08:58 PM   #17
san-j

Scanner

san-j is an unknown quantity at this point
The admins here are very nice, so I have patience... They have so much stuff to do, its amazing they even get around to hosting, so we oughta be a bit nicer with 'em

~San-J
Leader of EuroTek Studios (http://www.eurotek.tk)
P.S. I've been waiting a week, and you don't see me complaining
san-j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 02:21 AM   #18
Aven
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by san-j
The admins here are very nice, so I have patience... They have so much stuff to do, its amazing they even get around to hosting, so we oughta be a bit nicer with 'em

~San-J
Leader of EuroTek Studios (http://www.eurotek.tk)
P.S. I've been waiting a week, and you don't see me complaining
btw ur complaining by putting that in ur signature
Old 03-06-2004, 03:14 AM   #19
san-j

Scanner

san-j is an unknown quantity at this point
No, actually I'm not. I am showing you guys I can be mature by not complaining eventhough my situation is worse than yours. And that wasn't in my signature, it was in my post script (derived from Latin "Post Scripto", literally "After the writing").

And yeah, learn to spell.
san-j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 08:46 AM   #20
Nathan

Combine Soldier Elite

Nathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by san-j
No, actually I'm not. I am showing you guys I can be mature by not complaining eventhough my situation is worse than yours. And that wasn't in my signature, it was in my post script (derived from Latin "Post Scripto", literally "After the writing").

And yeah, learn to spell.
/me puts on flame retardant suit