GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > Web Site: Updates & Problems

Web Site: Updates & Problems Noticed a problem with the GameGrin site or unsure how to use a feature? Post in here for more information.

Old 16-02-2009, 10:10 PM   #21
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Giant Sonic thing

Still getting the occasional issue with it, unable to find any common cause between when it happens - have noticed that when it happens the folded corner doesn't bob up and down.

Vista x64
Firefox 3.0.6
File name: NPSWF32.dll
Shockwave Flash 10.0 r12

Haven't noticed it yet with IE 8 RC1 on PC or on my laptop (Windows 7 x64, IE 8, Flash 10 (couldn't tell you the precise version))
Beanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2009, 07:26 AM   #22
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute

It seems to me that if my cursor passes over the corner of the page too quickly to trigger the page turn graphic I lose the use of the menus until I've gone back and allowed it to display it properly. Then I get the menus back.

Shockwave Flash 10.0 r12

Firefox v3.0.6

XP 32 bit

Last edited by Betty_Swallocks; 18-02-2009 at 07:29 AM.
Betty_Swallocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2009, 01:26 PM   #23
Fat Tony

Human Grunt

Fat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty_Swallocks View Post
It seems to me that if my cursor passes over the corner of the page too quickly to trigger the page turn graphic I lose the use of the menus until I've gone back and allowed it to display it properly. Then I get the menus back.

Shockwave Flash 10.0 r12

Firefox v3.0.6

XP 32 bit
^^Same here.
Fat Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 10:22 AM   #24
Fat Tony

Human Grunt

Fat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud of

http://www.leasticoulddo.com/

On there they have a tab which goes away once you move the mouse below the original area of the tab as opposed to completely off of it - it also goes away if you move the cursor away from the window. Any chance you can do that with this one?

(Sorry if the above doesn't make sense)
Fat Tony is offline   Reply With Quote