GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Console Chat > Wii

Wii Covers discussion on the Nintendo Wii and anything related.

Old 13-12-2012, 04:24 PM   #1
Adam2208

Barnacle

Adam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enough
Wii U Console Review

Wii U Console Review

Visit here to read more

Nintendo's latest console, the Wii U, is very hard to describe: on one hand, it's the result of the best of the Wii and the DS put together and on the other, it's both a standard console experience with joysticks and buttons but with a humongous twist.

......Read More
Adam2208 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 13-12-2012, 04:44 PM   #2
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wii U Console Review

Great review Adam. I've never been a huge fan of Nintendo and this review hasn't changed that but I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who have been on the fence. I expect this will be under a lot of trees this Christmas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acelister
It was this, or play with myself
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2012, 04:54 PM   #3
Adam2208

Barnacle

Adam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enough
Re: Wii U Console Review

Thanks
I'm not a huge fan either as this type of gaming isn't really for me. Despite that, I do admire and am interested in the way Nintendo takes "typical" gaming and alters it around: touch screens, motion controls. Whilst I prefer a pad and a good darn time over jumping around the living room, I would never say that what Nintendo is doing with modern technology is nothing short of astounding.
Adam2208 is offline   Reply With Quote